Dodge Potion (Bitter tea)

• As I was strolling along, I happened to run into this old dog.

the dodge pot!, ah, the memories.

This item was a very controversial one, and I was curious to know what does the community think about them as of now.

For those who do not know, the dodge potion grants exceptional stat boosts (see pic) and it is locked for Fighter class only forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/7570/

What are your thoughts? I'm just interested to know whether or not people still feel the same way about them as they did in the TW server.

--..-.我有足夠多的足夠手段.-.---.
    ████
    ████████ ███

x1hbfp.png

• I think if that Dodge pot should be rework, giving about 25 ~~ 50% dodge, if you had 2000 + pot = 3000 or 2500 if it was 25%. Dodge would not be so bad, there would also be variety of fighters, each using con set with accessories of property, using full dex, and using STR to critical, it would be interesting in my opinion

Interesting, I think this is pretty feasible, 25~50% is not bad of course when compared to 300%.

Do you believe they should still be restricted to fighters only?

--..-.我有足夠多的足夠手段.-.---.
    ████
    ████████ ███

x1hbfp.png

• Interesting, I think this is pretty feasible, 25~50% is not bad of course when compared to 300%.
    Do you believe they should still be restricted to fighters only?

I think for swordsman would be interesting too, but giving a different stats, however it it should be well thought out

Turtle book, I think it should be for male and female turtle with same stats "10% DEF (i think) + RP and draining EP", and also can be used in cranes, but it should get a nerf in the RP, instead of giving in 1000, would give 200 maybe (2 RP balls) Thus having to use about 4 times for max RP

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!