hi everyone newbie here

• hi guys im totally new to this game, i cant find a thread for noobs guide like how to level up faster if there is a freebies etc,im a solo player i want to learn things and stuff on my own but a little info and tip will help, my character is a namek and im planing to be a dark warrior. :D

• Welcome!

Like most MMO's it all becomes a lot more fun once you get some skills to work with. Get the TLQs (Time Leap quests that offer abilities) out of the way as soon as they're available. You'll appreciate having a dash and charge. Keep opening your Popo Gift Box for freebies every few levels. They give you a scooter to move around with and a temporary flying ability.

Just follow the map(M) after you accept as many quests as humanly possible, kill everything you see in the red-dotted areas, and repeat with no delay! "Powerleveling" only really works from level 25 onwards, where other people in a party can gather massive amounts of enemies at once, do UDs(Ultimate Dungeons), and generally just blow up everything with you. The only thing I can say until then is to spam the hell out of those 100% EXP scrolls you get from the Popo Gift boxes. Don't ever feel bad for using one, as you'll likely end up with spares once you reach level 30.

Good luck!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!