Make 2 Private Servers

• big NOTE: AFTER MOST BUGS ARE FIXED....

You could make 2 private servers.

1. Being the same as it is now... for the people who have time to play the game.

2. A High EXP/DROP etc (for fun server) which people who have a life and not much time can enjoy as well.

I can almost guarantee it from private server's history that the HIGH EXP/DROP stuff will generate more income if you base the cash shop/what ever in a good way.
    Say for example for Dogis, something not needed but cool to have.

• There's no merit in a second server with more exp. If you could choose an easy fast-EXP server with no downsides, there's no point in playing the regular game anymore. It would simply be abused. In DBO TW, the exp was already raised, players got many extra free hand-outs, and all the skills were moved to a lower level in order to keep those with a short attention span engaged.(Transformations went from level 50 down to level 40, for example)

DBO Global is based of DBO TW, so you're getting all those handouts and benefits already. Nowadays, you could level from 1 to level 25 in a mere day if you wanted to. An MMO always requires alot of your time, which you should know as a gamer. So just work hard and it'll pay off! (But maaaaaybe not too hard in the pre-open beta. That'll all get wiped in the end.)

• I think you meant to say for retarded piece of useless shit who are so fucking bad at gaming that they need everything to be easier ?

Very funny. I'm actually TankLikeABoss. Probably means nothing to you but the fact is i definitely didn't suck at this game nor do i need things to be easier. This server will be dead due to lack of investment sooner or later. I am providing an alternative to keep dbo going.

And yes there are a lot of people which want things easy after all why not?

Doing end game content doesn't matter if exp is high. Tweaks can still be done to keep it interesting.

Oh and another small note to get ur heads out of ur asses. I probably lvled more chars 0-70 in tw than you ever did.

You lot and ur down votes are so quick to judge lol.

Not everyone is still a kid with no job who would like to enjoy the game.

• I can almost guarantee it from private server's history that the HIGH EXP/DROP stuff will generate more income if you base the cash shop/what ever in a good way.
    Say for example for Dogis, something not needed but cool to have.

Hey just wanted to know if you could provide some examples from the "private server's history" you are referring to. I have close to zero experience with private servers (this is my first to be honest), so I would really appreciate some insight, as you seem to be knowledgeable in that matter.

Oh and another small note to get ur heads out of ur asses. I probably lvled more chars 0-70 in tw than you ever did.

You lot and ur down votes are so quick to judge lol.

Not everyone is still a kid with no job who would like to enjoy the game.

However, if you are the adult with a job you say you are you should probably try to express yourself in a more mature way, more so if you think you are surrounded by kids which I think it's not the case. It's just other people with strong opinions that know how to interact - and some who clearly don't - in a forum environment, using for example the dislike button to express disagreement instead of you know, calling other forum members "kids with no job".

Thanks

• I dislike the idea. How can you even dare to claim that this server is going to die because the programmer doesn't invest anything into it when the game is not even online yet? We have no idea how invested Daenos will be once the actual game is life. And i don't see how splitting the playerbase is going to help dead servers any?

The "for the people with a life" claim btw is bullshit. Because
    1. That's pretty much a direct insult to every player here that has a higher level than you, because as you claim, all of them have no life obviously.
    2. This is a MMO. You are neither supposed nor required to get everything the game has to offer in a few days. Some people may need weeks to finish their first char, some even months. But yeah, if you can only play one day a week for one hour, don't expect to beat the game in two weeks. That's not the point behind a MMO. Especially not a Korea grinder like DBO.

Also on a sidenote: Who you are does nothing on this matter. You could have leveled half the characters of the original DBO or be Daenos himself, if your idea is bad it's bad, and who you are won't change that.

And for the record: It is a bad idea. You can do that if you have millions of players playing like in WOW. But everything that only has a few like DBO really cannot afford splitting it's few players up even more. You say raids don't matter to you but they do to other players, and if these players have even less people to play with because the players are seperated on different servers THEN this game will die for sure.

But let's be honest, this is a private project from one fan of a old game. This is not going to be a huge commercial success, nor was it ever approached like it had to be one. It's just someone who liked the old DBO and wants it back. And that's about what you'll get.

• Hey just wanted to know if you could provide some examples from the "private server's history" you are referring to. I have close to zero experience with private servers (this is my first to be honest), so I would really appreciate some insight, as you seem to be knowledgeable in that matter.

However, if you are the adult with a job you say you are you should probably try to express yourself in a more mature way, more so if you think you are surrounded by kids which I think it's not the case. It's just other people with strong opinions that know how to interact - and some who clearly don't - in a forum environment, using for example the dislike button to express disagreement instead of you know, calling other forum members "kids with no job".

Thanks

In terms of private servers I am talking about any game that the Official died off, same way as DBO. If you don't believe me look up MMO Games such as Dekaron/2Moons, WOW, MU Online, AION, even Blade and Soul will follow... and many many more. Just look up xtreme games or something.

On the second point about being an adult, trust me using a button to like/dislike is the most childish thing ever on this forum because everyone use it to express their hate lol. Kinda invalidates your point, just look around the forum... maybe only a few posts will make good use of the like/dislike buttons like those which vote for something. Other than that its all to down-vote everything, mature right? :D

You don't even understand what I'm talking about... why do you even comment on it if you haven't read it properly?

Well anyway here goes a quick explanation.

Lack of investment is referred to as lack of revenue for the server.
    Hmm lets try that even simpler as I doubt you'll understand...
    When people stop donating for dogis/stones/etc because they have it all As we did back in TW... they will stop donating for the server.
    What happens to the server then? Surely you can answer this one.

Its not about how much time developers invest into fixing bugs.

You lot only think short term.. that's why I am saying you're just quick to judge and immature.

Plus how is it an insult to all those "no lifers" who play non stop when I used to be one? Its called sarcasm.

Instead of arguing without anything useful why not provide better idea to keep the server going long term?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!