Kid Clocks AHOY!

• Would you buy a Kid Clock from Cash Shop if you could? 76

1. Yes (46) 61%
    2. No (22) 29%
    3. Maybe (8) 11%

Daneos, please put Kid Clocks into Cash Shop before adding any new content to the game!

It can't be very difficult, can it? It would be a million times easier than all the other stuff people on the forum are asking for. I don't even care if you overprice the Kid Clocks like you did with the Green Skill Reset book, just PLEASE give of the option to keep our characters adorable while having master class!

Me and many other like-minded individuals I have talked to in game have all expressed extreme dissatisfaction with the complete and utter lack of Kid Clocks in Cash Shop. So I IMPLORE you Daneos-sama, please implement these items post-haste! I simply cannot wait anymore (I am a level 47 wonder majin because I did not even consider the possibility of doing the adult and subsequently master class quest without a Kid Clock to fall back on immediately after.

Get on it Daneos! I promise I won't call you mean things in Trade chat anymore if you do~ <3

• The point is that Kid Clocks would take almost no effort on his part and probably make him a lot of money on Cash Shop. =_=

Adding SSJ means he has to calculate gameplay mechanics relative to the buff such as dmg output, attack speed, movement speed, EP reduction, EP regeneration, etc. Not only would he need to bother with all of that, but he also needs to implement the Dragon Ball hunt system to get that to happen. Adding special craft dogis would mean he'd need to update the craft system add new recipes, materials, etc.

Adding functioning Kid Clocks to the game would be so much simpler than any of these other requests, as it doesn't effect gameplay and is only a cosmetic change (since this is a point-and-click mmo, he does not have to worry about such things as hitbox calculations etc.)

We have seen the utter devastation Daneos's last attempt at implementing a key feature into the game resulted in with a span of nearly a week of almost unplayable DBO due to server crashes etc. Implementing UD's and such is clearly quite a difficult feat. Kid clocks are easy-peasy, lemon squeezy :O

cyYvvza.jpg

• I agree with Clyde. Some want kid clock, some want ssj, some want special dogis... but some of the fundamentals are still missing (which are also asked for in this forum). You can't always get what you want (whenever you want).

Priorities :)

totally agree,gee some people just cant seem to grasp the idea that core issues of the game take priority over fluff because lets face it kid clock,ssj,etc,etc is just fluff.

once the core of the game is implemented and bug free then yeah post all you want about fluff but until then let them get the basics of the game right.

• The thing is we have more important things to deal with. Kid Clocks are on the list of things being made, but that'll likely not release until open beta which is a few months from now. If you wish to remain a kid then do not do the master class quest/adult quest and wait it out. Let Daneos settle with more important matters first before attempting to even get it done.

• The thing is we have more important things to deal with. Kid Clocks are on the list of things being made, but that'll likely not release until open beta which is a few months from now. If you wish to remain a kid then do not do the master class quest/adult quest and wait it out. Let Daneos settle with more important matters first before attempting to even get it done.

I get the feeling game will not even make it to Open Beta. Daneos is playing a very risky game considering he is using a game that is not his to make profit off of. It is very possible Netmarble or whoever is in charge of the DragonBall Online liscense will shut down this project before Daneos can move DBOG into Open Beta.

If you want a prime example of this, just go look into the fiasco of the "Fighting is Magic" project started by Mane6 over 3 years ago. Hasbro waited until the very end (when they were JUST about finished) and shut that b/itch down with a Cease & Desist.

Since Daneos does not hold legal domain over the property nor the development studio of NTL, he has no rights when it comes to creating a private server, let alone making money off of it.

I say we get Kid Clocks implemented NOW so that the game doesn't shut down before we have a chance to use them. It should take Daneos maybe a day or two tops to finish coding and patching it to the server. Since it can be used as a Cash Shop item, he is free to charge as much as he wants for it, and people will still buy the thing. He has already dug a hole for himself legally by using a liscensed property that he doesn't own as well as making money off of it, so there's no reason to be hesitant to releasing another Cash Shop item.

• No.

Now, no.

Later, yes.

We have things to take care of first, accessories are no where near the priority. No matter how popular the accessory is, there's a sequence to how things should be done in order for us to get the game released and playable in the quickest fashion possible.
    Try to understand we are only here to test bugs currently.

--..-.我有足夠多的足夠手段.-.---.
    ████
    ████████ ███

x1hbfp.png

• I get the feeling game will not even make it to Open Beta. Daneos is playing a very risky game considering he is using a game that is not his to make profit off of. It is very possible Netmarble or whoever is in charge of the DragonBall Online liscense will shut down this project before Daneos can move DBOG into Open Beta.
    If you want a prime example of this, just go look into the fiasco of the "Fighting is Magic" project started by Mane6 over 3 years ago. Hasbro waited until the very end (when they were JUST about finished) and shut that b/itch down with a Cease & Desist.

Since Daneos does not hold legal domain over the property nor the development studio of NTL, he has no rights when it comes to creating a private server, let alone making money off of it.

I say we get Kid Clocks implemented NOW so that the game doesn't shut down before we have a chance to use them. It should take Daneos maybe a day or two tops to finish coding and patching it to the server. Since it can be used as a Cash Shop item, he is free to charge as much as he wants for it, and people will still buy the thing. He has already dug a hole for himself legally by using a liscensed property that he doesn't own as well as making money off of it, so there's no reason to be hesitant to releasing another Cash Shop item.

Wow, worst comment in this thread yet, nice one.

• I get the feeling game will not even make it to Open Beta. Daneos is playing a very risky game considering he is using a game that is not his to make profit off of. It is very possible Netmarble or whoever is in charge of the DragonBall Online liscense will shut down this project before Daneos can move DBOG into Open Beta.

I can't belive you're demanding him to put it just because you want it, also saying in the fisrt post that you will not be mean to him for just doing that? Dude, for him, us and everyone else you're just a mean text in the chat that nobody considers important. If you want it in game just wait until Daneos considers that it should be added.

• Wow, worst comment in this thread yet, nice one.

totally agree,he clearly has no idea of what he is talking about.
    He has already dug a hole for himself legally by using a liscensed property that he doesn't own as well as making money off of it? hahaha you're funny,just look around at all the wow private servers,enough said.

• This thread will be locked. The final statement is: Kid Clocks won't be added till a later date. If you have a problem with that then don't play and move on. Other people want to play because they enjoyed the game and wanna continue to experience the fun of the game and relive their memories. Not everyone will get what they want, but be glad with what you got. Also, DBOG is in a sense "certified" to continue running and while yes the original creators do have power of the game, DBOG is in no way infringing the digital millennium copyright act, so no action can really be taken. Also, Daneos does make profit for the game, BUT he can only use it for the sole purpose of benefiting the DBOG network, nothing more, nothing less.

Case closed.

• This thread will be locked. The final statement is: Kid Clocks won't be added till a later date. If you have a problem with that then don't play and move on. Other people want to play because they enjoyed the game and wanna continue to experience the fun of the game and relive their memories. Not everyone will get what they want, but be glad with what you got. Also, DBOG is in a sense "certified" to continue running and while yes the original creators do have power of the game, DBOG is in no way infringing the digital millennium copyright act, so no action can really be taken. Also, Daneos does make profit for the game, BUT he can only use it for the sole purpose of benefiting the DBOG network, nothing more, nothing less.

Case closed.

That is what the developers of Fighting is Magic thought too. Hell, they didn't even make any money off that game; did it all for free. And they still got shut down.

Unfortunately, with the way the screwed up legal systems work, it IS entirely possible and likely that NTL, Netmarble, or whoever is in charge of the property will shut this project down. Hell, they could even press legal charges against Daneos. I'm not saying this to encourage such actions, but to merely warn the players of DBOG. This IS a very real possibility and Daneos has no say in the matter whatsoever.

• I won't bother to argue with you here, but you clearly need to rethink what you're saying. There's a lot of flaws you pointed out, and fail to understand that making a DBOG server is no easy work and requires a ton of dedication and work. Anyways, whatever that game is must of done something to get themselves closed.

• I won't bother to argue with you here, but you clearly need to rethink what you're saying. There's a lot of flaws you pointed out, and fail to understand that making a DBOG server is no easy work and requires a ton of dedication and work. Anyways, whatever that game is must of done something to get themselves closed.

Creating the artwork and assets as well as the fighting mechanics of a 2 dimensional fighting game like Fighting is Magic takes a hella a lot of work as well. It doesn't stop the bigwigs at the respective corporations from shutting down projects. And this is not an isolated instance either. Take a look into the Pokémon uranium project which was shut down by Nintendo after 10+ YEARS of development. How about the Super Mario 64 remake that was released as an Open beta project for PC? Shut down as well. Just scour YouTube and you'll fins tons of games that have been shut down for similar reasons

^Just one example of such, as it is one of the most recent cases

• What you're still failing to realize is DBOG and DBOR are official dragon ball servers. Cinitrate, one of the staff at DBO even stated himself that this is an official public (private) server. There's no reason for big named companies to take action, nor is there a purpose for us to be shut down. You are clearly a person who thinks negatively about things if you're acting like this and want things your way, but guess what, not everything can do whatever the people want's way. Just live with what you got and wait patiently for Clocks to be added.

• What you're still failing to realize is DBOG and DBOR are official dragon ball servers. Cinitrate, one of the staff at DBO even stated himself that this is an official public (private) server. There's no reason for big named companies to take action, nor is there a purpose for us to be shut down. You are clearly a person who thinks negatively about things if you're acting like this and want things your way, but guess what, not everything can do whatever the people want's way. Just live with what you got and wait patiently for Clocks to be added.

I am not even talking about Kid Clocks at the moment. I am addressing the people who posted above in response to my comment detailing the potential shut down of the DBOG servers. They seemed to think I was merely fabricating things to try and push for the implementation of clocks. I am defending my claims in that post, rather than purely speaking about it for the sake of the kid clocks.

The danger is there and Daneos knows it. I can only assume you do as well. With all due respect, why try to pretend that it does not exist?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!