Leveling Guide Anyone?

• So I was just informed yesterday about the latest updates to the server, oe: the adult quest, master class, UD's, etc, and I was so thrilled that I just finished the 24-hour grind to level 30! Thing is, last time I played this server (January) at this stage of the game, a majority of the quests are either buggy or unavailable, and while I know most may be fixed by now, I was just wondering; How did anyone manage to get past the mind-numbing grind at the level 35-40 mark? After level 35, there were almost no quests available, and I grinded for hours per level :/ . Heck, that's why I left, as a spirtualist back in the day, almost none of your skills worked, so you had to use the same, asinine combo incessantly ie: spiritball, ki blast barrage, repeat...

But I digress: How do people manage to level up so quickly? Every time the server resets, you can see level 70's in a matter of days!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!