Small Suggestion​ for DEX stat

• I don't know if this has already been thought of or discussed, but since DEX no longer governs crit rate and attack power (and possibly status resistance) could it slightly make up for this loss by bumping the dodge rate you get from 1 DEX from 5 to 10? Considering FOC grants +10 Hit rate per stat, it would seem fair right?

• over all i agree with 10 dodge

I don't know if this has already been thought of or discussed, but since DEX no longer governs crit rate and attack power (and possibly status resistance) could it slightly make up for this loss by bumping the dodge rate you get from 1 DEX from 5 to 10? Considering FOC grants +10 Hit rate per stat, it would seem fair right?

+1

• @Iceman u sure there is a dodge cap?
    lol btw im megeto i really need to change my name

Well dodge cap never existed, since I saw GM's with 2000+ base dodge and way higher in SSJ form.
    Soo even if it was capped, it was around 3000 but even tho it wasn't capped, with dex on everywhere you place, your dodge would be over 2000.

One more, since dex won't ever have same resistance and dodge as it was before, I think that no one should invest in it. RIP Fighter.

• Well dodge cap never existed, since I saw GM's with 2000+ base dodge and way higher in SSJ form.Soo even if it was capped, it was around 3000 but even tho it wasn't capped, with dex on everywhere you place, your dodge would be over 2000.

One more, since dex won't ever have same resistance and dodge as it was before, I think that no one should invest in it. RIP Fighter.

Didn't Dodge Rate increase by 5 per Dex in old DBO as well?

• ^ we all want that to be repaired so fighters can start dodging skills.

the reason i say fighters should get 10 dodge from 1 dex is, originally in old dbo it used to give .15 phy crit rate and 5 dodge which made dex their main core.
    Most people are complaining about the new dodge calculation which we cant blame Daneous as he doenst know the formula, maybe changing the dodge to 10 instead 5 could increase the percentage of dodging skills.

and about
    'You have to make a turtle/swords to hit a fighter? How about the rest of the characters which have low foc/hit rate? That ain't no balance at all lol.'

i dont think fighters will go con,dex,dex as it doenst give crits. if they get too much dodge they will loose their fire power.

• That "nerf" is barely a nerf at all. 1. Crit rate is moved to STR, which btw Fighters get more of from their mastery and you still get STR from leveling so unless you have max DEX on top and boots and earrings.... You're not missing out on much crit rate all. 2. No good fighter stacked DEX for the sole purpose of crit rate, they stacked it to DODGE, that little bit of crit it added was just an added bonus. 3. Fighters need to be reworked in general, level 55 cap the main jobs a fighter had was to dodge and do good damage(1 job based on luck) and they didn't have thunder and they couldn't 1 shot because their needles gave bleed. Now their job is to dodge and crit... Since needles now give an added bonus when you crit. (2 jobs that are based on luck) AND they have thunder. a brain dead skill that takes no skill and gets you a free kill, and you wanna give DEX an extra boost cause they barely 1 shot less now? No they don't need it and the class as well as other classes need work. It seems like everyone just mains Fighter now so they can one shot everything and dodge everything, actually that all I hear fighters talk about when they speak of their class.

• Didn't Dodge Rate increase by 5 per Dex in old DBO as well?

I think it was same but my point was that old DBO dodge system and this one, won't be same, unless Daneos get hand of old DBO dodge system.
    Now, dodge can be better or worse, it is up to one who code it.

• i dont think fighters will go con,dex,dex as it doenst give crits. if they get too much dodge they will loose their fire power.

Fighters got a good damage already, Their mastery gives a lot of STR. If they get too much dodge which makes them immortal, that will be unbalanced too. Just assume a fighter with 200 DEX on it (I saw a fighter of lvl 56 with around 110+ DEX without DEX gear, so a max fighter with some DEX gear can easily reach 200). If DEX starts giving 10 dodge rate instead of 5, that will make its dodge increase by +1000 from current dodge rate which seems too much.

• Fighters got a good damage already, Their mastery gives a lot of STR. If they get too much dodge which makes them immortal, that will be unbalanced too. Just assume a fighter with 200 DEX on it (I saw a fighter of lvl 56 with around 110+ DEX without DEX gear, so a max fighter with some DEX gear can easily reach 200). If DEX starts giving 10 dodge rate instead of 5, that will make its dodge increase by +1000 from current dodge rate which seems too much.

XD fraud

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!