Achievements

• If there is any way, there should be added con rings, con earrings since on low caps you will have LOW LP.
    Ofc more LP is better and it don't need to have props or any other effects.

cap 38 - 5 con rings and earrings.

Still if DBOG start on cap 70, then there is no need for that.

Plus if there is anyway to rename those titles "Friend of bullshit" , etc etc.
    Title names really sucks. lol

• I hope achievement system will be introduced.
    Achievement points for budokai, pass UDs,TMQs, CC flors, reach lvl, collect balls, make scramble wish and many others.

Iceman
    Tere was LP low lvl rings.
    And high lvl LP rings and earrings ( CC battle, BID2,3 )

• @Nady only con rings were from gift and ones you could get from farm but it would low EP or something.

Well Nady if you say that it use to be on 38, 55 caps I trust you.

• @Nady only con rings were from gift and ones you could get from farm but it would low EP or something.

Well Nady if you say that it use to be on 38, 55 caps I trust you.

Imo jewelry from gift box was good enough, you won't find better low-lvl jewelry to use.

However there won't be 38 or 55 cap :P It starts at 70, so problem solved :)

• I agree. It would definitely give us more to do then just leveling and the tournaments, TMQs. Working towards a specific title you want, like on a console game, gives you more to thrive for in the game~

• I agree. It would definitely give us more to do then just leveling and the tournaments, TMQs. Working towards a specific title you want, like on a console game, gives you more to thrive for in the game~

Perfect! Id work really hard to get a cool title

• I think that's a very good idea , getting titles like the one on Battlefield or other MMOs wouldbe great , but i think 1000 mobs is a little easy maybe 2K mobs

YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'RE DYING FOR ME TO EAT YOU
    elp08231.gif

:censored:

• There are so many possibilities:

Killing specific mobs.
    Killing bosses a certain amount of times.
    Getting a certain amount of an specific item.
    Doing quests.
    Using complete sets.
    Exploring areas.
    Scanning power levels.

many many possibilities!