item upgrading

• Yeah, there is a for sure way; White stones!

All jokes aside, the upgrading system definitely needs a re-work. I've been grinding through upgrade stones like crazy too.

Well, since white stones aren't going to be in cash shop anymore, then I suppose they will be added as a rare loot or something like that.

Upgrading up to +15 shouldn't be so easy, otherwise everyone would be running with best gear.

There is also an issue with stone drops, so for now it is barely possible to get anything above lv30 +15...

• Well, since white stones aren't going to be in cash shop anymore, then I suppose they will be added as a rare loot or something like that.
    Upgrading up to +15 shouldn't be so easy, otherwise everyone would be running with best gear.

There is also an issue with stone drops, so for now it is barely possible to get anything above lv30 +15...

Understandable and also debatable.

--..-.我有足夠多的足夠手段.-.---.
    ████
    ████████ ███

x1hbfp.png

• Well, since white stones aren't going to be in cash shop anymore, then I suppose they will be added as a rare loot or something like that.

There is also an issue with stone drops, so for now it is barely possible to get anything above lv30 +15

but spending mor then 100 stone and ur pants steel +5 that certainly will destroy u like u gonna spend another 100 but bcuz of ur luck it will stay the same i didn't say make it easy we still can make it certain but hard even if it was spending 500 stone to make it +15 at least it will be certain better then luck u don't know how much stone it will take

• but spending mor then 100 stone and ur pants steel +5 that certainly will destroy u like u gonna spend another 100 but bcuz of ur luck it will stay the same i didn't say make it easy we still can make it certain but hard even if it was spending 500 stone to make it +15 at least it will be certain better then luck u don't know how much stone it will take

That's why you have it hard and that's what are white stones for. It is supposed to depend on your luck, because if not, then it takes away the actual fun (ironically) of upgrading. System like this exists in most of mmos, if not in every. You just have to deal with it.

• That's why you have it hard and that's what are white stones for. It is supposed to depend on your luck, because if not, then it takes away the actual fun (ironically) of upgrading. System like this exists in most of mmos, if not in every. You just have to deal with it.

hahahaha lol u said fun what the fun in spending all ur hard work and didn't even get it to +10 i really worked hard for those stones and it make me very angry and started to hate this game bcuz of it

• 1 in 5 people that attempt 14-15 suicide .

Good Calculation indeed xD

Yeah, it is true, this Upgrade system needs a re-work. I am not sure how can this be reworked into a better system, but I think there should be legendary items (Scrolls of some kind) that give you like at least a 50% protection rate on your item.
    Meaning: If I have an item on +10 and I want to upgrade it to +11, I can put-in one of these things and my success rate will go up by 50%

• Good Calculation indeed xD

Yeah, it is true, this Upgrade system needs a re-work. I am not sure how can this be reworked into a better system, but I think there should be legendary items (Scrolls of some kind) that give you like at least a 50% protection rate on your item.
    Meaning: If I have an item on +10 and I want to upgrade it to +11, I can put-in one of these things and my success rate will go up by 50%

that's a good suggestion better then this system. first we need denuos to accept the rework

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!