New races to play as in the future

• ok now hear me out I know people may have talked about it in the past but I was thinking of races we know and could work in the game such as friezas race(which we know does exist but doesn't have a name)and Androids and/or Bio-Androids(which we already have a cell-x so why not) I got the idea from Dragon ball heroes and I thought it would work for this game to. Now theses races would have transformations but the Android/Bio-Android transformation would function differently then normal transformations

-The frieza race would start with there first form and get there final form in the adult quest and have a cooler-esc transformation

-Bio-Androids would start in an imperfect form and would gain the perfect form from the adult quest now there transformation would require you to defeat cell-x and absorb him to gain a form know as perfected which has no significant change to appearance except for a constant aura(it would be like when cell came back stronger then before)

-Androids would function like humans with the adult quest and there transformation would be a fusion(like with super 17) and you would need to wish for a copy of your self to attain the transformation

As for moves the Frieza race does have a few but not to many, and an Android/Bio-Android would have a mixed mach move set from the humans

-Frieza Physical class would use moves that take advantage of his tale and horn and/or body spikes while the Energy based class would be easier to do because of the fact we know alot of friezas atacks, Sub-classes would be a little harder to figer out with this race

-Androids would have to choose a class at the beginning, Bio androids would not and they would be a hybrid of both Energy and Physical(going off the "Perfect Being" idea of cell)

--Androids would have alot of the humans attacks with a few extras like energy drain and energy absorption based moves, while the sub-classes would focus on increasing attack and defense of your self and allies

--Bio-Androids would follow the same path but instead of energy drain and energy absorption based moves there special move it would be restore and steal health, as for there sub-classes they would be known as Gene unlocking which allows you to learn attacks from other races and there specific classes , for example there would be one known as Gene unlock Majin while the other is Gene unlock Nemakian allowing you to learn moves form those two races

I know this would not work with the lore in the base game but this could be added in expansion down the road(after release of coures)

• i really like the idea, daneos will not put new races on the game, but i dont know about the dbor, so post it on dbor forum, i dont know if they are going to add new races but post it anyway

• Daneos SOLO (solo right?) trying to revive DBO, it takes a lot of time to repair everything, every new fixed thing bug another three. We probably play after 2017 in a stable server, and people dreaming about a guy who will also program new classes, their quest, skills, gear and maybe starting map. Really guys... stop dreaming and THINK! And also be happy what we already have! :(

• I believe daneos had a partner in the beginning but he doesn't now... he didn't since around mid-2015!
    In the Q&A he said he works on this on his own.
    DBOR: Another revival server who wants to make DBO but also make is 100% operational in English. So far they have posted nothing but their English Translation update so IDK about their team. Last time I checked their staff there were 3 Developers working, not sure now.
    IDK the pace of DBOR honestly, they seem to never give evidence of their work, so people just wait or come to DBOG since at least DBOG has an functional server that people can log into.
    I like both teams to be honest, they all are nice people, but for now I am sticking with DBOG :)

For the main question of classes, I do not think Daneos will do such a thing, not even in the distant future, it is just way too time consuming for him to do. Think of the fact that when the game is 100% functional and the full release comes out, Daneos will be on the game making new updates so people don't get bored. If Daneos will work on new classes, then it will be a side project for him to finish over the distant years honestly!

• So is DBOR a direct competitor of DBOG?

I don't see much of a competition there since they have nothing to show ...
    For all I know they are just luring people with promises of great things but (maybe) they don't have shit.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!