Dragon Ball Event

• The event is for dragon ball hunt, which indeed, lead to wishing for super saiyan (and to pure buu/great namek for the other races). In original DBO you had many different wishes, Dragon Buffs were also really cool (buffs that increased 20% stats like STR, SOL, FOC, DEX, CON, ENG).

However, there is no date nor time yet, as that post in Facebook is the only thing posted on that matter as far as I know. I don't know if Daneos will make all the wishes available or if it will only be special transformation for now.

Best thing you/we can do is wait for his next post :)

Cheers,

Aru :D

• Oh gosh-! This is amazing! Where can you get a dragon ball hunting scouter? The old dragon ball hunting required a db chip, and since the chip systems been removed, from what I recalled you needed to receive a limited edition scouter, but I don't recall how exactly. Will you even need a scouter, or will the icons be on everyone's radar by default?

Also, though this might be a hasty assumption, will all mobs share the same droprate irregardless of level at a certain point? For example,

Let's say you have a table of probabilities:

Same level as you: 10%
    +or-1-4 levels: 5%
    +or-5+ levels: 1%

So as long as the mob is 5 levels below you, irregardless of the chances, will you still have that 1%, or would it remain 0? Will dragonballs be traceable? It's easier to dual client with a low level character, but I doubt everyone will be able to do that, and it's just so tedious!

• The Aria Waterfall scouter in Korin Forest is the best scouter so that'll work and all the mobs need to be with -/+5 levels of yours. Supers and Ultras have the greatest chance to drop a DB so don't forget to slay those bosses if they show up with a DB :3

• First scouter that allow see "dragon ball icon" (mobs) on minimap You can buy in Korin or maybe in starter map dungeon.
    You don't need this from Korin Waterfall dung that allow scan also others Gear, but it's the best one and also expensive if You starting to play.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!