New Black Goku Theorie (Why is he so Strong)

• So my Theorie is that if Goku Power himself up or gets a Zenkai Boost Black gets this Power up too because Black Goku is a Future Goku and if the Past Goku (Current Goku) Learns a new Abilitie , Gets a Zenkai Boost or Trains to become stronger Zamasu (Black) Gets Stronger too and in addition with his Ki he is above Goku the only possible reason is to deafet him is when Vegeta Trains,Beerus Kicks his Ass or my Favorite Theorie is that Gogeta/ Vegito appears again on screen but this time with ssj Blue
    Sz4bCs4.jpgsuper_saiyan_blue_gogeta_and_vegito_by_hawk_eyes2001-d9xtba5.png

• Black Goku is technically a past Goku. Zamasu goes back to Goku and Goten working the field in the BoG arc. And when Zamasu went back he made a 6th timeline in the series. And as we know, different timelines and characters in them have no effect on other timeline versions of themselves.

So technically using your theory, Black Goku getting stronger would make present (main timeline) Goku stronger.

• Black Goku is technically a past Goku. Zamasu goes back to Goku and Goten working the field in the BoG arc. And when Zamasu went back he made a 6th timeline in the series. And as we know, different timelines and characters in them have no effect on other timeline versions of themselves.

So technically using your theory, Black Goku getting stronger would make present (main timeline) Goku stronger.

I Thought this was Goku after he fought Zamasu for the first time

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!