Official Chat Thread

• Fuck all the chats I was having, I guess.

Mods should know how to deal with forum related stuff. If the chat was "poorly" made then it just needs to be fixed.
    Being mod for the sake of only controlling us is not worth the waste of time.

• Mods do not have any control over the features of this site or the game. That seems to be a huge misunderstanding within the community. Us mods do not go around ''controlling'' anyone, our sole duty is to keep the forum a user friendly enviroment and make sure the forum rules are being followed. Daneos already explained in this topic why he removed the chat. That was his decision, there isn't much anyone can do about that. There are still ways to talk to your friends privately; conversations are still a form of privately talking to one another. There is also the Discord app. So there are still options out there for everyone.

If you guys want to peacefully talk about the situation then so be it, but making a topic and wishing death upon someone is not a mature way to handle the situation. I personally don't have a problem with you guys discussing this, but if it gets out of hand and turns into a bunch of spam and flame I will close this thread and hand out warnings to those breaking the forum rules.

• The Chat was desactivated, because it's a plugin of Forum Software, and was poorly made by developers, and because of that the Forum/Website/Tool of Translator Down when has very ppl online on host. We don't know if we will add a new chat feature, but please, be in mind, this is for the best experience in website navigation.

• People still play that game O_O
    I played it in the beginning and it was boring AF once I hit lvl 45 or wtv it was lol

I haven't played it for a few years, as I had to sell my gaming laptop awhile back. It was fairly fun, but the community was cringe-worthy. Sounded like a bunch of 4chan rejects on there lol. Anyway, I enjoyed it while I played mostly due to keeping to myself and admiring the beautiful scenery and my deliciously, adorable toon ^^ Also, my bf from DBO started playing after TW shut down, so we had a lot of fun just running around the maps exploring together and such. I'll admit, the game is definitely less enjoyable than DBO, but that might just be my nostalgia goggles talking

KZC9zki.jpg
    5HXwURK.jpg
    Noxk2CQ.jpg
    hz9SSqI.jpg

^Last one is us in TW version /)^3^(\

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!