evrey day we have a bug of server down at this time is it because bug abuser ?

• Sure, bug abusers should be banned, I agree. And they will be, but that's not always necessarily the cause of the servers being down. There are multiple reasons for this to happen. All we can do is be patient and wait for Daneos to fix whatever the problems happens to be at the time, and he will.

• What Ayame said and, as a said in many threads before:

This is a test stage, so every update brings something which will likely crash the server or the channels. That means not being available to play, have black screens, have lag and so on. There are also crashes because of bug abuse, so there is plenty of stuff to be done.

I'll take a wild guess and say that you get dislikes because:
    - you write in CAPS LOCK.
    - the way you convey your idea makes it sound like a demand.
    - It isn't as easy as you put it.

I've already spoken with you through pms, and I'm always available to answer your questions over there. Many of your posts seem to have an aggressive tone: I'm sure it's not how you mean it to be, so please keep that in mind next time.

This thread is done as far as I'm concerned. Bug abusers will be punished and the server stability is what Daneos is already working towards.

Cheers,

Aru :D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!