Appreciation for the Dragon Ball Hunt event (To Danos and the rest of the team!)

• I guess he wants to work out any more bugs before the next one, because during it I was having some bugs with my scouter not showing the mob. Had to relog to get it to working again, but I wasted precious time killing enemies who could have easily had them.

I know a lot of people are mad because they didn't get all seven dragonballs, the channels were too full and disconnecting but that was to be expected. Kinks to work out and whatnot still especially the DB appearance rate. Hopefully, there will be one within the next seven days to give everyone a chance and possibly find more bugs ~

• I know a lot of people are mad because they didn't get all seven dragonballs, the channels were too full and disconnecting but that was to be expected. Kinks to work out and whatnot still especially the DB appearance rate. Hopefully, there will be one within the next seven days to give everyone a chance and possibly find more bugs ~

By the time you reached the end game in DBO everyone had several buffs, Super Saiyan, and special moves. If the DB drop rate is increased any more than what it used to be just because of some impatient kids, then you're doing a disservice to the game and just making it too easy.

• By the time you reached the end game in DBO everyone had several buffs, Super Saiyan, and special moves. If the DB drop rate is increased any more than what it used to be just because of some impatient kids, then you're doing a disservice to the game and just making it too easy.

Not the drop rate, the appearance rate and everyone knows that it's a bit crappy right now which is why a lot of us agreed on it on discord but like I said, its up to Dane~

• the biggest bug so far that i have seen is that where you stick around in an area, you kill literally all the mobs in that area for like a good 20-30 times and none of them show any dragonball. Thought i was unlucky but when a random guy came in, killeda mob and got a dragonball while there was no db mob on the radar, i knew this has to be either a glitch or it was to prevent farming certain mobs in a specific area.

The best way to get dbs right now is just to kill every db mob in an area and move to another one. gotten 6 of them that way and some of the mobs that didn't get killed did have the db icon on the map when i returned to there after a few minutes.

• the biggest bug so far that i have seen is that where you stick around in an area, you kill literally all the mobs in that area for like a good 20-30 times and none of them show any dragonball. Thought i was unlucky but when a random guy came in, killeda mob and got a dragonball while there was no db mob on the radar, i knew this has to be either a glitch or it was to prevent farming certain mobs in a specific area.

The best way to get dbs right now is just to kill every db mob in an area and move to another one. gotten 6 of them that way and some of the mobs that didn't get killed did have the db icon on the map when i returned to there after a few minutes.

That probably explains it. Trouble is if you leave the area someone can come along and claim your spot. Hopefully Daneos will get this bug fixed before the next event.

• everything's great and all untill the wipe hits every single one of us :'D

yeah we know how you feel about the wipe,heard you the first couple hundred of times you posted it...

I'm Just Going to be Honest and Blunt...
    Pre-Beta Progress
    Short interview with Daneos
    Not a stalker but...

and those are just a few of them posts filled with complaints about the wipe,i bet that if i took the time which i wont do to go thru your posting history atleast 1/4th of your posts would have something related to the wipe...

any chance for you to get over the whole wipe thing?,im just curious to know if we can hope for not having to go through your whine and cheese festival day after day...

• Glad you like me :)
    I just wish you a very happy crhistmas :)

• I agree. I don't like wipes, but I understand them completely. My solution is simple, don't play the game until open beta, and no more wipes. I still keep track of everything and follow the game, but complaining about a process that literally every game goes through is just stupid. We want this version of DBO to be at least as good as the original and the only way that's possible is to let Daneos run through everything with beta testers, then when the game is at a sufficiently stable level, wipe it and keep building on that stable foundation.

It keeps things fair.

• There! An actual constructive answer. Unlike the other one.

I do follow the progress, and I am not playing as of now....SINCE pre ob started.

So I am kinda dying to play.

Disclaimer: I have absolutely no idea.

But I don't think you'll have to wait long. Daneos has been making amazing progress, I doubt it'd be more than a month or two away. Perhaps December or January. This is just a guess, though, based on the stuff he's already done. I'd say over half of the core game has been fixed so far, with a lot of the big breakthroughs happening in the last few months.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!