Upgrade System Discussion

• Jotah

I don't really know about that idea, only problem I have is: "Purple & White Stones - Broken = -0, but don't break item."

Perhaps you mean turn the item to +0, or nothing happens to the item?

Because if nothing were to happen to the item, and I'd have 1000 white stones, then my weapon would forever be +8 until that 33% kicks into my favor to get +9, +10 or +11. Making it a bit too easy in my opinion.

But I do like the idea of doing: "Purple & White Stone - Broken = -3 or -2 or -1." Instead of nothing were to happen to them.

And then Purple: Broken = +0 (Starting all over but not breaking the item)

Basically what you said, just a little different. :thumbup:

• But I do like the idea of doing: "Purple & White Stone - Broken = -3 or -2 or -1." Instead of nothing were to happen to them.

And then Purple: Broken = +0 (Starting all over but not breaking the item)

And to supplement my previous quote, It could be: "Purple - Fail = -3 or -2 or -1." (This is without the white stone)

And: "Purple & White Stone - Fail = -0 [(Unharmed/Remains the same)(With the White Stone)].

• I totally aggree with nady there, the upgrade system should have been like that from the start :)

2li7sbl.png

IGN: Nanashi LVL: 70 Sword Master
    IGN: Madino LVL 70 Dark Warrior
    IGN: MadKarma LVL 25 Wonder Majin

• i don't agree.upgrade system is the most hated thing in the game and is what make me buy already upgraded item always.good will be if will never break or downgrade.something like aura kingdom.u got item u try upgrade BREAK DOESNT FUCKING EXIST and every time upgrade fail u got more chance of success.that is good system in my opinion

• i don't agree.upgrade system is the most hated thing in the game and is what make me buy already upgraded item always.good will be if will never break or downgrade.something like aura kingdom.u got item u try upgrade BREAK DOESNT FUCKING EXIST and every time upgrade fail u got more chance of success.that is good system in my opinion

It should not be done like that, or everyone will be walking around with +15s.

And the weapon doesn't break if you have a white stone.

• yeh soon or leater all will have +15 btw all +15 all balanced...in aura kingdom private server i see 1 guy full upgraded...and he played for like 8 mounths...low chance and every fail 0,03% more sucess? i think is good....maybe i cant explain good go see aura kingdom upgrade :)

yeh soon or leater all will have +15 btw all +15 all balanced...in aura kingdom private server i see 1 guy full upgraded...and he played for like 8 mounths...low chance and every fail 0,03% more sucess? i think is good....maybe i cant explain good go see aura kingdom upgrade :)

Please mate, 8 months all maxed out and bored. Some of use were playing since the korean beta. Where is the challange ? You guys just want things to be easy. No break, high exp, big dmg...

• things easy? name me another game that u lost item when upgrade fail.i dont say every thing success but no break.people like me will not upgrading and just buy upgraded gear so not big deal,but this will make shit economy.break should disapper imo,it ruins the game...remove white stone and pure stone and just leave normal hoi poi.and old system no cards.
    u fail upgrade?ok next time u got 0.03% more of chance of have success.is not boaring system.this game upgrade system was for cash.like i say go see aura kingdom upgrade,that is good.dbo uprade system sux,btw i prefered the old one compared to the 3 cards one.stone without level restrictions,all same stones and u was able to craft them farming tao pai easy.
    i know how dbo was since i play when open beta start in kr.and btw in kr i was one of strongest foreigner when was level cup 55,2nd foreigner who win a scramble,so i think i know how the game work and how dbo will work ;)
    oh and btw i dont want all easy if will be my server i will do all like 55 kr balance with repetable quests,i will do higher drop rate and higher exp from mob and tmq...and in cc i will put exp too so u can start farming at level 50 and get exp
    and for balance...i will play fighter....and go chek my post i say i wanna fighter do less damage WAY LESS damage but have bleed again and dodge a lot more...since new dps fighter was too much different...if u wanna high damage go sword...fighter is a dodger...i remember with that cap i was tanking cc floor till 25 and my gear was almost all +8 and wapons +11 (OLD CAP with reps before big pach when ssj was level 50 and max walf fang level 49 and purple jacket level 55 rare+pants level 53 excelent+boots tmq 2 hard legendary and scramble white gloves and zpole was the best equip for fighter)

• Please mate, 8 months all maxed out and bored. Some of use were playing since the korean beta. Where is the challange ? You guys just want things to be easy. No break, high exp, big dmg...

This is true. The game will be a ghost town if it's too easy. People need to WANT something to keep playing. If they already have it, they won't want for more and the game will die, much like it officially did.

• harder upgrade=people will give up ad stay +8 or buy alread yupgraded weapons=less people will do dunegons cuz too hard with no upgrade
    if upgrade is hard people will quit before that if upgrade will be easy
    i m fine with cc and hard dunegons for items drops BUT upgrade and break or go again +0 sux
    imo if your weapon is +8 should stay +8 no matter what happen u dont lose it.required 10 stone and can fail and stay +8 i m ok with it but broke and downgrade is thing i never seen in mmorpgs

• all say keep same here...all in game was told fu...ck downgrade fu....ck broken...cant wait to see ppl here say yeh downgrade yeh brake complaining about how gay upgrade is...come on name me another game where item downgrade...i dont say easy upgrade i say DECENT upgrade with no downgrade or brake...im ok with 0,0001% success rate but no brake or downgrade.u still dont understand that upgrade system was for a crappy f2p game that wanna milk money from you? GET UP AND OPEN YOUR EYES

• not everybody had +15 in the game but that might be saying something.Daneos and his crew probbably thought this too! So increasing the chances slightly might be something worth testing in the beta, but if a mojority of us have it in the aplha he's prolly gonna put it back to normal, or at least tone it down a bit.

i for one reached +15 once after cashing very heavily. That was after playing all 3 versions and 3 years of play so it wasent EASY by any means, i personally think from my experince of upgrading alot.it should be about where daneos has it. Maybe even high but ill say another word on it after the alpha test....

but man...

All the pros were begging me for it like they were awaiting for it to hit the server.

• @kiera i m not saying of make more chance of sucess
    im saying remove downgrade and break items,because if u earn something and lose it is not correct imo,and i dont know other games that use this system
    how this could be done?simple
    broken card REMOVED
    instead put 2 fail for +8 or +10 phase
    or do it like old system(better)
    more stones but remove break(like for upgrade from +6 was needed 3 stones etc)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!