What's the plan for Dogi Balls?

• What's are the plans for Dogi Balls in the future?

They force players to wear dogi's, masks, hats, etc, in order to have stronger character, despite dogi's and such being originally meant just for aesthetics. Dogi balls were also very P2W encouraging. That said, they were a fun way to add some extra customization to your character. Maybe add that extra 10% attack speed or energy for example.

So what should happen to them? If they can be made non-cash shop exclusive(Craftable? CC dungeon? Time Quest rewards?), and be applied to your gear instead of your dogi, that'd be pretty sweet in my opinion.

• What's are the plans for Dogi Balls in the future?

They force players to wear dogi's, masks, hats, etc, in order to have stronger character, despite dogi's and such being originally meant just for aesthetics. Dogi balls were also very P2W encouraging. That said, they were a fun way to add some extra customization to your character. Maybe add that extra 10% attack speed or energy for example.

So what should happen to them? If they can be made non-cash shop exclusive(Craftable? CC dungeon? Time Quest rewards?), and be applied to your gear instead of your dogi, that'd be pretty sweet in my opinion.

One aspect i'm rather fond of is the option to not see the costumes in the options menu. i really only like the look of very few dogi and adding silly helmets, masks,halos,wings,jet packs and fireworks makes the character look messy. Maybe this way you can enjoy the look of craft or dungeon gear while getting the effects from all of those dogi balls.

On the view of the dogi balls being considered too OP in terms of giving more additional stats. Maybe there's a possibility on then only being able to raise certain stats to a set value as to not be considered too strong such as only 5 CON,COL,DEX etc maximum. Maybe they can be set to only raise things such as bleed or poison resistance? or Maybe even things that don't affect battle at all such as increasing flying speed or giving you access to higher chances to find superior / excellent gear.

Guess we could also make the argument that it might not be good to change them as it will create money for the server being open. But it's always fun to see what we can think up whether or not it is changed/considered.

• Current dogi balls, although "broken", are fine as they only give like 1CON/1SOL etc, unlike up to +10 CON like it used to, so once daneos make it so the bonus actually works, they will be fine.

Ooo, even better. even if it's something simple like 1-5 con then that's not too much to worry about. Maybe it could be set that you can only have one specific effect on your entire set at once per dogi ball? i mean if your hat dogi ball gives you a CON boost then all of your other dogi ball effects can't stack with it or be equipped if they contain the same boost, will prevent people stacking CON or Crti percentages?

• In old DBO you could make "invisible" your dogi, I mean there was an option to show your armor even if you have a dogi on.

Already said how to do this, you go to the options menu and click the show costumes "no" tick box :thumbsup:

One aspect i'm rather fond of is the option to not see the costumes in the options menu. i really only like the look of very few dogi and adding silly helmets, masks,halos,wings,jet packs and fireworks makes the character look messy. Maybe this way you can enjoy the look of craft or dungeon gear while getting the effects from all of those dogi balls.
    On the view of the dogi balls being considered too OP in terms of giving more additional stats. Maybe there's a possibility on then only being able to raise certain stats to a set value as to not be considered too strong such as only 5 CON,COL,DEX etc maximum. Maybe they can be set to only raise things such as bleed or poison resistance? or Maybe even things that don't affect battle at all such as increasing flying speed or giving you access to higher chances to find superior / excellent gear.

Guess we could also make the argument that it might not be good to change them as it will create money for the server being open. But it's always fun to see what we can think up whether or not it is changed/considered.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!