• What do you think about a single second buff that would apply when dashing?

1 Second of total protection from any incoming attacks, with its own cooldown and if u dash right after a dash it wouldnt refresh...
    ...like "same kind of buff alredy applied" or something.

1 second is just for a start.
    Please dont think about it like... its op, pvp alredy cool, too energy consuming, or anything like that. Just to try out..

Why i suggest it?
    Because it would have great benefits for both PvE & PvP by avoiding "critical" attacks and making fights really cool.
    Remember the actual anime? Long ago when Frieza shot at Kakarotto and he just kinda disappeared for a second,
    And the shot seemed like it went through him.
    Or Cell vs Kakarotto fight? When they just literally dashed out of eachother's attacks?

Since dash alredy has its limits by depleting all the energy if overused, i dont see a reason why not try it!?
    Fights would be more tactical and look better like the actual thing.
    I know DBO is not an action game like XV1-2 or anything else and never will be..
    But right now its just dumb sometimes that we cant defend ourselves against 2 mobs that keeps stunning us..
    --PVE--
    Personally.. when i was fighting alot of times, i saw the mob's casting but there was no chance to avoid it,
    so i got stun, there the other one just kept refreshing the stun debuff on me...
    They actually did not deal that much damage, but i died eventually cause there was nothing i could to even avoid the first stun.
    ...Or when i got surrounded suddenly and tried to leave asap, but i got all the damage from a distance i should have not.
    --PVP--
    I dont like pvp in this game, i actually hate it. I just come along to watch it sometimes, but its lame.
    If someone doesnt kill the other with 1-2 attacks, then its all about who stuns first and wins the match by doing so.
    You know.. doesnt matter if both players would dash out of eachother's attacks like in the anime itself.
    Sooner or later, one would get tired eventually, or just takin advantage of a better tactic,
    Afterall i think the "One second totally protective (but non-refreshable cooldown) dash buff" would be an interesting and cool improvement.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I know there's still alot to be reallocated from the old game,
    and that's first priority, but gameplay should have a little change,
    and Dash should matter!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!