Aya's Avatar and Sig Request Shop

• My shop was closed at the time you requested, I don't go back and check requests posted at a time I've said I was closed unless you post and remind me.
    You also didn't fill out the proper form or read the request rules because it states I can't do more than 5 words on an avy and I also don't do specific colors, I pick what works best with what I'm doing so it doesn't look off.
    As far as order I go by order of the thread usually, but if a personal friend requests something I usually do it first,

@sayainbro345 Thank ya, My avy is better than anything I could ever make though lol

• hey there ayame,sorry to bother you,had an idea for a new avatar,so whenever you get a chance i would apreciate it if you could give it a go :D

Size (75x75, 100x100, 192x192 or 200x200?) :: not sure about size,up to your discretion
    Character or person you want on it :: if my forum name fits or if not just kame will do
    Link to picture you want used if you have one (If not I will find one myself) :: havent found what i was looking for,im going for a classic look, pretty simple avatar,single 3 or 4 star dragonball with a nice backround colour that goes well with the colour of the single ball,that is it. would like it if its like a wam bam thank you maam in your face type of dragonball,you know shiny and big hehe
    Text you want if any? (Max 5 words)::no text

thanks again

• After the current requests are done I'll also be locking this for about a week or so-ish. I'm getting a little burnt out on GFX so I'll be taking a week or so hiatus from it to do some other things I want to do like play the game ;3

Yep can do :3'

@Kamekameman
    Just to clarify with yours as well, are you meaning something similar to this? --> Click for example
    Made like really bright, vivid, maybe some glow and just your name on it?

@sayainbro345
    Finished your request~ Hope you like one ;3 Thank you also for being extremely patient while I made these.
    Also, if you use one, please credit me as the maker in your sig, thanks!

cBcvdbT.pnggxZNpCg.pngf76bhP0.png

@Peedow
    Finished yours as well ;3 If you like one and use it please remember to credit me as the maker somewhere in the sig space~ Thank ya!

WV1a0LJ.pngg6IwV3C.pngucE1pMo.png

@dakuhunta
    I am having a slight problem with your request.
    You said you wanted Goku SSJ with broken clothes from the Frieza saga, so does that mean you want something like this?
    Click here for example
    Just to clarify so the wrong thing isn't made.

@SSJSSGoku
    I am in the process of making yours, it's taking me longer because it's a signature and they tend to take me some hours to do. but still will be done tonight.

@Howlett
    I know you mentioned you wanted a sig before and you would wait until I open, if you'd like to go ahead and put in a request for that before I close for the next week or so I will take that request and that will be my last request for a week or so. ;3

Thanks for being awesome guys~~ <3

• I'll let my request here so, but you don't need to hurry up and do if you are busy or don't feel comfortable. I can wait. :)

Signature request form::
    Character or person you want on it? :: Piccolo
    Text you want on it (Max 5 words):: Just my nick Howlett.

Thank you once again. :3

• @Kamekameman
    Just to clarify with yours as well, are you meaning something similar to this? --> Click for example
    Made like really bright, vivid, maybe some glow and just your name on it?

found this one i like,you can use the pic because it has just the right look i was going for,only thing if possible is the backround,work your magic on it,it looks a little bland hehe.
    thanks a bunch ayame,no hurry you take your time to enjoy the game :thumbsup: forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/7794/

• YES I LIKE IT! if he is angry is the best xD try with this GOKU SSJ

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!