Attack speed

• Shouldn't we wait till some members are level 70? Who says it is easy to get the 26% attack speed weapons and gloves? It was too easy to get 26% attack speed in DBO (with cashing brown/silver boxes), but imagine getting that 26% atk speed weapon or gloves after hours and hours of grinding or completing UD's in DBOG, which will make you an OP player. That sounds more rewarding to me than not having a single OP weapon/gear in the game. Also remember that a lot of people in the Youtube video's spend hours and hours of grinding or invested a lot of cash in the game to be become that good, imo they deserve to be as good as they were. For now cashers and people that spend waaaaaay more hours in the game then the average person are the only comparison we have.

My suggestion is to wait and see how the droprate for this weapons and gloves are going to be like, that way you can see if the endgame dungeons are going to be completed too quickly and if some players will have a huge advantage.

• I voted for the original speed cap 100%. Ofcourse, the cap 70 will bring more fun in the short dungeons like bid4. But that's all. cc 150 will be a no-end istance. And if no speed, who will keep for pve the karma or the poko? Karma has good dmg, but it is single target, and are better fighter, sm, sk etc... poko has an op buff, nice heals but isn t a buffer, neither an healer, he can save the whole party in cc, but will be boring to play for sure. With the speed all classes were good in pve, in hk (was almost impossible get 100% speed for ever) the only classes with real problems getting a team were dw, chef and plasma a little. So in my opinion, a good move could be boost those 3 classes, (something like bring back the cd 30 for plasma and give to the chef a speed buff not accumulable with the karma's one, for example). The best thing could be balance the dmg of the speed team, with the normal skill team, giving us 2 options, but even in this way, the speed team will be safer because you can keep the aggro under 100% easier :P But even if you cap the the speed, people will prefer the standard team and will plays with the best five (ulti, dende, turtle, sk and a dps) so the main problem isn't solved. The only result will be delete karmas and pokos from the pve.

• I voted for the original speed cap 100%. Ofcourse, the cap 70 will bring more fun in the short dungeons like bid4. But that's all. cc 150 will be a no-end istance. And if no speed, who will keep for pve the karma or the poko? Karma has good dmg, but it is single target, and are better fighter, sm, sk etc... poko has an op buff, nice heals but isn t a buffer, neither an healer, he can save the whole party in cc, but will be boring to play for sure. With the speed all classes were good in pve, in hk (was almost impossible get 100% speed for ever) the only classes with real problems getting a team were dw, chef and plasma a little. So in my opinion, a good move could be boost those 3 classes, (something like bring back the cd 30 for plasma and give to the chef a speed buff not accumulable with the karma's one, for example). The best thing could be balance the dmg of the speed team, with the normal skill team, giving us 2 options, but even in this way, the speed team will be safer because you can keep the aggro under 100% easier :P But even if you cap the the speed, people will prefer the standard team and will plays with the best five (ulti, dende, turtle, sk and a dps) so the main problem isn't solved. The only result will be delete karmas and pokos from the pve.

+1

Dark Warrior > Shadow Knight in speed parties

Edit: I think the only classes that should have trouble in finding speed parties are Chef and fighter

• Some of good players from HK, told me that moving speed increasing attack speed of Ball Transformation but not.
    I hope Moving speed increase speed of Spin and Ball :) No need other changes for Grand :). Maybe more base attack/STR.

Ball wasn't affected by speedboots thats right! Would be good if this could be added.. A little more base STR would good too, but i would love to see the bugged "double crazy rush" fixed.. It happend so often that the mop was on the spot were i have been before i used it and then i have to run back to the mop! And that wasn't lag! Happend very often when i used it..

• Yes dw was better, but since sk can 100% replace the dw and it was op in pvp too, noone made a dw. About the fighter, he was the best dps in all the game, since in a speed team he can use thunder and put crit weapons too... so, can't imagine the result. I tested it before the shutdown, and was crazy. The 5 member usually was a human For the high dps in speed (yes, cranes was good too with his -33%lp). For that I wrote about plasma and chefs, plasma before the cd nerf was a top class, but after that wasn't that good. It was good for budo 5v5, but there were few in the game.

• ound

Yes dw was better, but since sk can 100% replace the dw and it was op in pvp too, noone made a dw. About the fighter, he was the best dps in all the game, since in a speed team he can use thunder and put crit weapons too... so, can't imagine the result. I tested it before the shutdown, and was crazy. The 5 member usually was a human For the high dps in speed (yes, cranes was good too with his -33%lp). For that I wrote about plasma and chefs, plasma before the cd nerf was a top class, but after that wasn't that good. It was good for budo 5v5, but there were few in the game.

Sounds like all these guys had their work cut out for them. Goodness ~

• Quote from MaxJr

Yes dw was better, but since sk can 100% replace the dw and it was op in pvp too, noone made a dw.

Nope DW wasnt better. SK could not only replace DW in 100% DW as tank but also had better AoE dmg (Violent Slice and Self Destruction Wave vs DW's Energy Siege). So why I mainly played DW? Just because I could spend less money on armor and farm as long as I wanted thanks to Dragon's Punishment.

Quote from Spark

Dark Warrior > Shadow Knight in speed parties

DW wasnt even better than SK in speed parties (DW was inferior to SK in every aspect). Why? Talking about CC SK could aggro almost all mobs by dashing to center and casting Deception while DW had to dash through whole level to gather mobs (DW's Powerful Roar was some kind of easteregg not provoke) and than deal more AoE dmg than DW (look what I replied to MaxJr). Well now lets go through any BID ex. Kraken. At the entrance you had to defeat 2 groups of mobs. SK done this better than DW for the same reason I mentioned talking about CC. Next you had to kill Kraken. Honestly I didnt saw any difference in tanking Kraken as DW or SK. Oh wait there was tho it happened to me only once but still I got one shoted by Kraken's crit (he dealt 17k dmg LINK to 17k crit).

• Nope DW wasnt better. SK could not only replace DW in 100% DW as tank but also had better AoE dmg (Violent Slice and Self Destruction Wave vs DW's Energy Siege). So why I mainly played DW? Just because I could spend less money on armor and farm as long as I wanted thanks to Dragon's Punishment.

DW wasnt even better than SK in speed parties (DW was inferior to SK in every aspect). Why? Talking about CC SK could aggro almost all mobs by dashing to center and casting Deception while DW had to dash through whole level to gather mobs (DW's Powerful Roar was some kind of easteregg not provoke) and than deal more AoE dmg than DW (look what I replied to MaxJr). Well now lets go through any BID ex. Kraken. At the entrance you had to defeat 2 groups of mobs. SK done this better than DW for the same reason I mentioned talking about CC. Next you had to kill Kraken. Honestly I didnt saw any difference in tanking Kraken as DW or SK. Oh wait there was tho it happened to me only once but still I got one shoted by Kraken's crit (he dealt 17k dmg LINK to 17k crit).

I meant in speed party. And dw is better in speed party because it is a safer tank coz his defense/lp buffs are very good. the sk had the anticrit buff, but in pve first or later you'll get a crit, and you have to resist it and for that you need lp and defense. This, talking about tank BOSS. Anyways this difference is really low and not important. In some point is subjective... Not enough relevant to choose a dw as a class. As I said once, choose a dw was almost no sense coz there was the sk... But the clue of my message, was about the speed. because about dw vs sk, we ALL (maybe even the guys who never played the game) know who was the best choose, since the dw were 1-2% of the game population :P

• The thing that made SK better was the bleed skill, after a few patches they made it even better with some debuffs.

On the other hand, if they increase the damage of physical attacks of the DW, things would look a bit different. That class has a lot of great skills, especially for pve. If he gets a dmg boost he will overpower the Turtle in terms of AOE dmg. Not to mention that the DW has regen skill, DEF boosts and big amount of HP allowing him to tank better and faster.

Edit: People that were in the Korean beta can confirm how great the DW was.

Max you didn't get me, with speed 4/5 party is ALWAYS the same (dende, ultimate, karma, poko), with no speed you can have your personal best five but isn't a must (except 2/5 dende and ultimate). Look for example kinswkk cc150 run no speed, he didn't used your personal best five... there is more variety

Anyway complete dungeons just auto attacking doesn't make any sense...

PS: imo was easier to find a party for a karma/poko without speed than for a fighter/sm with speed

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!