Which race did everyone pick for Xenoverse?

• Human F lvl 80
    PSN: Lord Zezrel
    IGN: Zezrel

hit me up if anyone needs help with the game i pretty mch 100% everything the 2nd day

EXCEPT I CANT FIND SPIRIT SWORD :'U

i don't know, i don't see any diffrence between xenovers 1 and 2. all i see is a repolish.

there are quite a few changes

-infinite combos were nerfed, still possible to do however just takes skill
    -some moves nerfed
    -easier to drop DB
    -a more beautiful/easier to navigate map
    -some abusible things were removed, i dont remember what but i heard they could 1hit KO
    -A store that opens every weekened starting from friday and ending on monday 12:00
    -Expert missions
    -Raid missions, however i dont know what that even is
    -PVP still broke AF but now there is limitation battles which removes levels/stats/and equips but still unbalanced due to innate race stats
    -QQ Bangs, the most op and broken thing ive seen since Xenoverse 1 SSJ
    -SSJ forms now come in the same awaken but require certain ammounts of KI
    - FSSJ or future SSJ, i wont say anymore cuz spoiler
    -Power pole. super namek, pure buu
    - other junk
    -Bardock is even more awesome, if that was possible

• well, i just see a repolish and nothing really new :p

• I played for 1 hour lately. Made myself a Frieza... and hey, got to lvl 27... Frieza race is still as Over Powered as I loved it before!

I will get more time to play with it because I did all that at my friend's house. I'll probably buy the game at Black Friday or Christmas!

• Spirit sword is dropped in expert mission 17

• I have like 50 hours on XV2 on steam and I'm only 60% done with the story mode. What I've been doing is protecting FUCKING Kind Guru's house.

Lol yeah, the quests at Guru's house have to be the most irritating thing in the game. Considering they are all dragonball quests it just drags after awhile.

• Lol yeah, the quests at Guru's house have to be the most irritating thing in the game. Considering they are all dragonball quests it just drags after awhile.

Yall realize you dont have to do that right? its just the alert making it sound important, trust me i beat this in the first two days and never touched namek portal after i 100% it

Edit: F that ending, Bardock side story doe~
    gohan one put a tear in my eye tho

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!