Zenkai Boost

• But then. If you get a boost, then people would literally try dying every mob fight in lvls 1-30 and be at 300K powerlevel when they have master class :(
    You don't know how much abuse this trick can get!
    Also, people play this game excessively. Even I would sometimes sit and play for 4-6 hours straight! I get hooked and time passes!

If I want to play the game everyday, I can login, nearly kill myself, and comeback another hour after I finished a homework or something, and repeat. I would be beating lvl 50 with a lvl 25 Character (Wanted the difference to be x2)

Before you say I am a little too tough ATM, I am not xD
    1- I am just letting you know that it wouldn't work well.
    2- I rarely get angry posting (Because once in a long while it happens).

• But just a small detail.

I meant like a boost 0,2 x power
    Then you can have a day cooldown
    Then probably it will not be as abused.

• But it still will be.
    Think of it this way.
    If I have a lvl 70 fighter with 250K power level.
    I will go to one mob everyday and punch them and wait for them to nearly kill me and pull of a comeback.
    I get a 0.2X boost, that is 50K power level boost. Now I am up to 300K within 1 day (at level 70 which is the cap for all other characters)
    Next day ill go in and do the same and voila, I am magically up to 360K Powerlevel.
    Next day I'll be 432K, then 518K, and eventually... I'll be at power level 1 million. (Takes less than 10 days if at lvl 70)
    Now what? I have more of literally every stat possible than SKs, DWs, SMs, and every single class.

And while I do this to my character, I can lvl a Turtle Hermit up, which I will do the same to once I reach a high lvl....

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!