Add Trasmog

• A cool feature could be the trasmog(swap the appearance of an equipment with another one) or even the possibility to get like ''dogi for weapon'' from cash shop, event or just crafting(obv hardest craft means better/rarest ''dogi''), for those who collect aesthetic objects is a way to increase the longevity of the game.
    If you have other opinions or ways to improve this suggestion please comment. :D

• I like the idea of being able to recolor stuff. Quite a few games I play have that ability.

Ye. I first kinda visioned the idea from the basic armor in DBXenoverse 1, the one that you get as red and black and you change it.
    Unlike DBX, this will go for all types of armor, but will go at a much higher cost!
    First you need the craft formula...which will cost something around the lvl 50-60 Craft Armor stuff, and then the materials, which will probably a new drop or at least something hardly obtainable in UDs!
    Making UDs much more useful than it is!

• Ye. I first kinda visioned the idea from the basic armor in DBXenoverse 1, the one that you get as red and black and you change it.Unlike DBX, this will go for all types of armor, but will go at a much higher cost!
    First you need the craft formula...which will cost something around the lvl 50-60 Craft Armor stuff, and then the materials, which will probably a new drop or at least something hardly obtainable in UDs!
    Making UDs much more useful than it is!

Yeah, it should be fairly expensive to do it I think, but having the option would be really cool.
    Most games seem to have some kind of dye clothes option, though usually it's dye for cosmetic items as opposed to armor, but the armor dye option would be great~

• An idea would be to have fashion slots open up at level 30

these slots would optionally cover the top bottom gloves and hands and weapon with a different equipment appearance but still keep the stats of the actually equipped item in use

it could also maybe transfer the +1 effects aswell but not actually apply them to the stats

Other games had a feature like this, for the life of me tho i cant remember their names

• That's what the thread is about, it's called transmogrification on WoW and many other games, but gloves and weapons are not well made on dbo or lack in particulars so we need cooler from rare drop or crafting.

• That's what the thread is about, it's called transmogrification on WoW and many other games, but gloves and weapons are not well made on dbo or lack in particulars so we need cooler from rare drop or crafting.

ik i was just explaining it in a way that would work with the system of the game if implemented.

as for weapons i dont get what u mean by well made, there are some sexy looking high level and even some mid level gloves i like to get my hands on, some even match dogi same with some weapons

• ik i was just explaining it in a way that would work with the system of the game if implemented.
    as for weapons i dont get what u mean by well made, there are some sexy looking high level and even some mid level gloves i like to get my hands on, some even match dogi same with some weapons

Yes of course there are some well made, but something WoW like(more gloves and weapons with cool looks) could be even more interesting and make people grind for them

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!