Best way to hunt dragonballs?

• take 2 accounts 1 low lvl char and 1 high lvl char make a party
    kill mobs on a low lvl map with high lvl char first that can spawn db mob
    kill low lvl db mobs with low lvl char and collect dbs with high char

• The fastest way is to find an area or 2 close to each other that have a high concentrations of mobs (preferably ones that will aggro you so you can round them up) and kill them as fast as you can. when they resapwn they have a chance of becoming a DB mob you then kill them either as fast as you can or you just include them as part of your next round up. Due to the fast pace of you clearing the enemies you'll have as many spawn as you can in the time given.

Another tactic is to locate 1 or 2 super or above item boxes and camp out at it killing them over and over to get a DB, This is slow and boring but the higher chances of getting a ball to drop from one makes it more appealing to those who don't want to work too hard for it.

And lastly you can be a little cheaty and open 2 clients on the same computer and have 2 accounts open or have 2 computers each running either account on it. 1 with a higher leveled player to take down all the mobs quickly, and the low level to kill the dragonball mobs to make the dragonballs drop. when/if one drops you just pick it up with your higher leveled character and there you go. It's actually slower in most ways as the lower level places don't have high concentrations of enemies that will aggro you but it's better for those who aren't good at higher level farming or aren't good enough to kill high level mobs quickly.

I have found that the bottom right place in fear land near all of the purple capsules holding the clones has a very very high concentration of enemies. i usually take my guild mates there while i heal them and they round up over 30 mobs at once to kill them and we get around 10+ DBs per hunt :) Other than that Papaya island has so many places where there are loads of enemies and the re-spawn rate in papaya is high too so there's always loads to kill :)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!