Tokens More Itens

• In the original Dbo I seen there was U stones up to u70 in the token shop so daneos probably too them out and will put them back later when the bugs are fixed with them oh and there where better dogis like gotenks clothing for 45k tokens so he took them out prob and when all issues are fixed (Open beta) then he might put them back.

084.png

• Then wheres the fun in playing? Everyone would just log in with 5 accounts and start afking for 5 days ( yes i see people actually loggin in with 5 accounts and just sits at plat the whole time)

Great point.

In the original Dbo I seen there was U stones up to u70 in the token shop so daneos probably too them out and will put them back later when the bugs are fixed with them oh and there where better dogis like gotenks clothing for 45k tokens so he took them out prob and when all issues are fixed (Open beta) then he might put them back.

U70 stones? gotenks? pft hahaha. There is another kind of "stone" here.

If you know what I mean.

• Great point.

U70 stones? gotenks? pft hahaha. There is another kind of "stone" here.
    If you know what I mean.

Hey @Neofito You need to learn they everyone has a opinion. I've recently seen a video of some guy showing how to get super sayian and he opened up tokens to check his value he had and I seen gotenks clothing and stones going up to u70 or lesser than u70 I seen it clearly. I would have to use up 3 good days to find that video again. So I refer you watch ur mouth cause that bullying and you shouldn't make people feel bad. You clearly have never seen the video so don't say shit about it.

• Hey @Neofito You need to learn they everyone has a opinion. I've recently seen a video of some guy showing how to get super sayian and he opened up tokens to check his value he had and I seen gotenks clothing and stones going up to u70 or lesser than u70 I seen it clearly. I would have to use up 3 good days to find that video again. So I refer you watch ur mouth cause that bullying and you shouldn't make people feel bad. You clearly have never seen the video so don't say shit about it.

2nd time saying this plz link the video XD jk dont CAUSE THERE IS NO VIDEO

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!