Stuns for pvp possible balancing ideas crane, karma, fighter, sk, sword, axe,.etc

• hey guys just making an observation,

cranes have not true stuns/confusion don't say spirit wave (u need poison bleed to active before it can be used) and (heat wave requires burn before useage), sleep(takes too long to cast doesnt count as a stun :can't hurt players while cast (except dodon ray barrage in retail), freeze cant move (in retail freeze then sleep combo worked without charactor movement must be fixed)

karma have up to 7 stuns/confusion that can be utilized in pvp ,

dendes and pokos have antenna beam loop stun (this skill time needs to be fixed add more charge time)

turtles stun is slow but destructo barrage kinda takes care of this problem if utilized as a first move as a stun

if balanacing is the goal of this game I believe giving cranes 1 stun that can be used without a prerequisite skill that last 5 seconds at max sp would help make pvp more fair

feel free to add input

thanks for reading

hope you read my post @Daneos

• Cranes had a paralyze before, and it was so OP because they would freeze, paralyze, sleep, charge rp, dondonray, master fan out kd and paralyze again.

Karma confusions are strong, but they have to land, and if they dont it's wasted time.

Antenna beam does not need to be nerfed, daneos just has to make it where you cant stun someone with the same stun already applied, and even then there are anti paralyze jewelry and if u have high dexterity they will never land it.

• they can increase the CD of the stun so it cant be looped and not removed entirely before they were overpowered now they are downpowered (no single crane won a single budokai after that even tho its a pvp oriented class) whats more u cant use sleep or freeze if the target is knockedown(i dont know if it was like that in old dbo but its pretty bad for cranes before stun was used to apply sleep now its hard to use it with KD so with 2 second cast time of sleep ppl can easily cancel it out with their stun sleeping ur target in pvp is critical for cranes so if u dont sleep ur target before u are pretty much done for

• Lvl 52 crane here
    Currently crane hermit dropped from the strongest class ( in my opinion ) due to the ultimate freeze skill bug which allowed us to move freely after casting the skill
    TO WEAKEST PIECE OF SHIT CLASS EVER ! (In pvp )
    Plus our skills are fucked up man ... Thousand slashes do not work (I stated that before in a thread)
    Bleed do not stack and now bleed can be fucking resisted ? SINCE WHEN BLEED WAS RESISTIBLE ?! so now any fighter with high dex and in my level range can resist my bleed ... which is my main fire power ... due to dodon barrage , dodon ray .. typhoon .. What the actual hell ?
    And the major fact is that EVEN if we landed our bleed it .. does .. not CRITICAL ! Critical bleed is broken for us...
    Come on man we are getting royally fucked here ...
    I have started to think that @Daneos really hates Cranes ..
    and to make it worse , defense system doesn't work ... so one of our major buffs doesnt work (Agile armor)
    EVERY SINGLE CLASS HAS THE UPPER HAND AGAINST US !
    I know that this is pre open beta and its a testing phase but comon 1 single update fucked us up really bad .. atleast fix thousand slashes ? fix bleed stack ? fix our bleed crit ?
    HE DID THE EXACT OPPOSITE ! He made Bleed resistible !
    I'm very sorry If I was kinda rude and harsh .. Its just I really love my class .. but Im finding it a bit difficult to enjoy the game environment in these conditions ..
    I also appreciate EVERY SINGLE EFFORT put in this game <3 I really do

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!