[SPOILERS] DBSuper Zamasu Question

• Alright so Zamasu said that he (or he and Black, whatever) killed all of the other Gods in their timeline. Are we supposed to believe that either of them are capable of killing Beerus? Because I dont.

Furthermore, they would have had to have exterminated all of their timeline's Gods before Black's trip to the "current time" when he chased Trunks' time machine through the time rift. Goku beat his ass as just regular SSJ. Theres no way that Black could have beaten Beerus before gaining SSJ Rose (or even after he gained it, in my opinion).

They briefly talked about how Whis, like other attendants, go dormant when their God is killed, which would imply that this is the case.

I have a hard time believing that even Zamasu/Black fusion could take down Beerus, let alone them on their own, let alone back when Black was weaker than SSJ Goku.

I like DBSuper but it definitely contradicts itself sometimes.

• Kaioshin-sama had died, when the Kaio-shin of a universe dies the god of destruction for that universe also dies to create a balance between creation and destruction. :<

Dragon Ball Global Forever. Thank Daneos-sama and team for such an awesome game!

• It's never over till its over.
    • Don't stop! Unlock the Dragon Soul!

8nFidTY.gif

• They did mention it, that a god of destruction will die if the Kaioshin die, was a few episodes back from where I am, and I'm on ep 60 currently. I think it was 57 or 58 though, Whis explained it to Goku.

Alright, Im just an oblivious PoS then. should have paid closer attention.
    Also if youre just on Ep.60 I might have spoiled stuff for you here. Sorry :[

• No it's okay lol I saw the spoilers thing, I'm just one of those weird people that likes to read spoilers xD

I have a buddy who's the same way. He always wants to hear spoilers and then regrets it later. Even so, I figured the title was even kind of a spoiler, so I changed it to be less revealing.

Catch up though. The last few episodes are pretty good.

• I have a buddy who's the same way. He always wants to hear spoilers and then regrets it later. Even so, I figured the title was even kind of a spoiler, so I changed it to be less revealing.
    Catch up though. The last few episodes are pretty good.

I never regret it lol~ I usually if I get really interested in a show or character I'll go purposely google things or look spoilers up because I don't want to wait to know some things.
    I actually just started watching Super this past week. I was going to wait until the English came out, but I finally decided there was absolutely no way I could wait that long -_- butttt I've almost watched them all now I was planning on finishing it today since I'm off work.

• I never regret it lol~ I usually if I get really interested in a show or character I'll go purposely google things or look spoilers up because I don't want to wait to know some things.I actually just started watching Super this past week. I was going to wait until the English came out, but I finally decided there was absolutely no way I could wait that long -_- butttt I've almost watched them all now I was planning on finishing it today since I'm off work.

You only had to wait a little longer, the English dub is in the works. But I guess youd still have to wait for them to release every episode and that would take forever. I started watching when it was around episode 20 or so with the same mindset. Even though the Japanese voices are absolutely horrible, I couldnt wait for the English. Its not the same without Vegeta's signature scratchy voice.

• You only had to wait a little longer, the English dub is in the works. But I guess youd still have to wait for them to release every episode and that would take forever. I started watching when it was around episode 20 or so with the same mindset. Even though the Japanese voices are absolutely horrible, I couldnt wait for the English. Its not the same without Vegeta's signature scratchy voice.

I usually always wait for English with animes because I absolutely hate reading while I'm trying to watch at the same time. I heard it was going to be made soon though in English, but the wait would still be long, especially for them to catch up with having like 60 something English eps lolz. I don't care much for the Japanese voices either but it's better than waiting I suppose xP I'll rewatch it all when it comes out in English probably.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!