Secondo scammed me for 90kk

• Secondo asked me to test my turtle and I gave him my infor. He logged off and I logged on my turtle. We started talking then 45 minutes later he asked me to farm with him and I reloged. When I was reloging, he go on my account, TOOK 90KK AND MY U70 RED and logged off :(:( . So when I logged on, I only had 800k and nothing else. My friends ''PraiseTheHeals and Gotengan1'' both seen it. Ask them for proof. When I asked who did it, he was saying he did not take it, although he was the only person with my acc. Then 10 minutes later, he said ''heheheehe I took your money'' And he left the party. Ask people for proof. Their IGN are Gotengan1 and PraiseTheHeals

• Secondo asked me to test my turtle and I gave him my infor. He logged off and I logged on my turtle. We started talking then 45 minutes later he asked me to farm with him and I reloged. When I was reloging, he go on my account, TOOK 90KK AND MY U70 RED and logged off :(:( . So when I logged on, I only had 800k and nothing else. My friends ''PraiseTheHeals and Gotengan1'' both seen it. Ask them for proof. When I asked who did it, he was saying he did not take it, although he was the only person with my acc. Then 10 minutes later, he said ''heheheehe I took your money'' And he left the party. Ask people for proof. Their IGN are Gotengan1 and PraiseTheHeals

are you kidding me... Why you gave him your info omg you are a kid of 5 years old or what?
    Daneos shouldnt do nothing because is your fault

• dont worry the cash you used will be back to you in the open beta and for godsake dont trust anyone in any game not only dbog and its right its your bad to give someone yourinfo daneas will not do anything even if you have proof its your bad you give him the info hand by hand sry for your lose mate

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!