Huge lags and crashing at Red Ribbon HQ's inside map's

• Try this....I was having 3-5 second lags and Marcus who is a bug master killer on this forum told me to delete all temp files\cache and how I did that was with disk cleanup and I even went one step further and used ccleaner for registry and full clean and it fixed it for me but with ccleaner make sure to uncheck dbog.

• Try this....I was having 3-5 second lags and Marcus who is a bug master killer on this forum told me to delete all temp files\cache and how I did that was with disk cleanup and I even went one step further and used ccleaner for registry and full clean and it fixed it for me but with ccleaner make sure to uncheck dbog.

Are you sure about that ? Because the lag is only within those maps. Anyway I have the CCleaner installed here does not cost anything to try.

• I can confirm that this is a huge thing. The ONLY maps where it seems to happen is in Red Ribbon's HQ and Red Ribbon's dungeons, commonly reffered to as RP1,2, etc.
    The game plays just fine up until the point when you enter those places and the lag spike is insane. You can test that by typing in the chat and there'll be no delays on it. Another way to confirm that is those places affecting it is if you leave the map and try to cast a few buffs or do a few skills on someone and you'll notice zero delay/lag, then go back into the dungeon and the lag is there again. Is a very noticeable difference.

• Asked a total of 26 friends and got my sister to use my account and it works fine for all of them. Try closing other applications open on your devices and turn down the graphic settings in DBOG?

i suggest trying the CC Cleaners the others are using. works great :thumbsup:

@Daneos
    every time i go to Red Ribbon HQ's inside map's there is huge lags until i cant even move and see what i doing, at while the monsters killing me and i cant even hit back this is very frustrating. i hope you will be able to fix it soon deneos thank you.

I can confirm that this is a huge thing. The ONLY maps where it seems to happen is in Red Ribbon's HQ and Red Ribbon's dungeons, commonly reffered to as RP1,2, etc.
    The game plays just fine up until the point when you enter those places and the lag spike is insane. You can test that by typing in the chat and there'll be no delays on it. Another way to confirm that is those places affecting it is if you leave the map and try to cast a few buffs or do a few skills on someone and you'll notice zero delay/lag, then go back into the dungeon and the lag is there again. Is a very noticeable difference.

• Sad but here CCleaner dont's resolve this, I still have lags and insane drops inside the RP (2 in the case) and the game continues to run smoothly out there, I've been "stuck" there for two days already trying to do at least a part of the quests to be able to follow up. I remember having some setbacks in RP1 but nothing as big and insane as now. ;(

About my pc it's very good actually, I've played games much heavier and poorly optimized than DBO, so I really do not think that's the problem.

Now that CCleaner has not worked for me, does anyone have any other suggestions?

See my game out off RP

My game in RP

If anyone has a clue how to fix it would be very grateful.

• This sure is lag. But if it was the server, then everyone would have the same issue in the same moment.

• 1- Check your internet.
    2- Use CCleaner...it is actually much easier and much more reliable than literally every other thing I tried.
    3- There is this weird way of dealing with lag. For example, the only place that I lag HORRIBLY in is WestCity. What I do to avoid this lag is a put my Game resolution to LOW, wait 5 seconds, click Apply, and then Change it to High and click Apply 5 seconds later again :)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!