Enough is Enough

• you lost me at community.. ---- What community? zzz

• tumblr_inline_o547iwHcCv1r4btlm_500.gif

Joking thats actually cool i'm gonna give you +1

• It is a free-game. In any MMO you will find out P2W. Who pays it's because their own ambitions and contribution over the community. I would wait first to judice how the game will involve :&
    I don't see anywhere Daneos saying '' Pay to DBOGLOBAL for have dogis, cars, the kamehouse (?) or something relative''
    There would be always a person that will buy things for himself and after getting bored of that relative item and sell it on Auction House. How do you think market would work? It is always someone there that would start to use cash. I don't see the point on arguing on a thing that was on the old TW too.
    I would contribute to the community. Reason? Eh? They work for giving you back this game.
    I suggest to you to take some time and think about what you're saying.

Sorry for being mean.

• the only one being mean here is the fool that made this thread

• DBOG is free to play for everyone.
    He is the only developer and has to cover server costs as well...

He doesn't demand money from us. It's not a cash shop system... It's a donation system for fans & players willing to help out with the server costs & keep him motivated (most likely). And in return he gives them rewards & a little bit of cool items that they can use, to show them how thankful he is for the donations.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!