Make SOL and STR useful again!

• As the title suggests, STR and SOL are once again useless.
    A lot of people had high hopes since the post of daneos in the thread Stats Discussion. He stated that Soul and Strength will not only give Energy or Physical Attack, but they will also give you the 0.15 Critical Hitrate!
    This would've made SOUL and STRENGTH useful for many classes, but of coarse after the update, they are shown not to do so, and only be as useless as ever.

My suggestion here is not related to Critical Hitrate, but is related to Critical Damage %.
    It would be nice that Soul would give an extra 0.1 Energy Critical Damage % and Strength gives an extra 0.1 Physical Critical Damage %.

This means that:
    1 SOL/STR = 0.1% Critical Dmg
    10 SOL/STR = 1% Critical Dmg
    100 SOL/STR = 10% Critical Dmg
    We all know that Weapons and Subweapons give you up to 54% extra Critical Damage, this would make people who play SM. Fighters, Karmas and other such classes want some extra STR or SOL when able to. This will raise this limit of 54% (along with the possible extra % from buffs) will be changed to, let's say, 70%.
    I know people will go "That seems a little to OP, but you gotta understand the fact that SOL and STR might as well not be there AT ALL.
    If a stat gives you 1 Physical/Energy attack (Some say SOL gives 1.5 Energy attack, but I am not sure!), they might as well not be implemented.

Stay B4.DA.$$ guys, and please keep your answers and PMs to me CIVIL.

• So there is a new suggestion from a couple of people now:
    Make the calculation 0.05% from 1 STR/SOUL because it apparently is a little to OP to have an extra 10-15% so now it is about 5-8%
    At least still makes STR and SOUL still useful and worth getting now and then!

• Make sense!

I know people will go "That seems a little to OP, but you gotta understand the fact that SOL and STR might as well not be there AT ALL.
    If a stat gives you 1 Physical/Energy attack (Some say SOL gives 1.5 Energy attack, but I am not sure!), they might as well not be implemented.

Agree! On a side note, DEX is also OP, giving p.crit rate(no clue how it makes sense for DEX), dodge rate, and status resistance rate. Now, think about SM. With STR and FOC in its mastery, where is this class going? And fighter got more OP with that extra crit rate. Where is balancing? At least giving this crit % to soul and str will help balancing them.

• i Agree now Sol/STR useless .
    i could suggest that :
    if DEX increase Crit Rate = 1Dex= 0.15
    Daneos could add to sol /str gives
    1SOL/STR = 0.065 or 0.070 Crit Rate .

• i Agree now Sol/STR useless .i could suggest that :
    if DEX increase Crit Rate = 1Dex= 0.15
    Daneos could add to sol /str gives
    1SOL/STR = 0.065 or 0.070 Crit Rate .

I see the idea, but I dont think it is possible. Crit Hit Rate should, with all honesty, be a stat given by STR and SOL. Instead, for some odd reason, the stats that give you dodge rate and success rate give you CRITICAL hit rate. If 4 of the stats give extra Crit Rate, then might as well not have any buffs that increase Hit Rate.

• but if he changes it back will anyone use focus and dex?

Actually, a lot of classes will!
    Cranes dont even function without Focus, so do Classes like Dendes (They need to keep their Paralysis skill on all the time and have it 99% successful)
    And for DEX, Fighters STRIVE for that! Unlike Swordsman, they dont have a buff that increases their CRIT HITRATE as good as SMs. Fighters need DEX to keep up with the CRIT RATE of Swordsman. On the other hand, Swordsman dont have as much DEX, which makes them unable to do as much Dodging, so they use DEX for that!

• I agree STR and SOL should be more useful. Sure, Fighters need it to stand even a remote chance against Swordsmen, but there's got to be another way to make them useful. Right now, because DEX benefits dodge AND crit chances, there's no reason to even consider putting anything else on a Fighter.

• I agree STR and SOL should be more useful. Sure, Fighters need it to stand even a remote chance against Swordsmen, but there's got to be another way to make them useful. Right now, because DEX benefits dodge AND crit chances, there's no reason to even consider putting anything else on a Fighter.

I agree, but:
    1- This is just a suggestion, like I already said.
    2- It seems to be confirmed that DEX and FOC give the stats they gave in the original game.

Another Suggestion maybe the fact that they give more Physical/Energy attack than they already gave us before.
    Maybe make Each STR give 5 Physical Attack. Same for SOL.

I don't know about that though.

• Make sense!

Agree! On a side note, DEX is also OP, giving p.crit rate(no clue how it makes sense for DEX), dodge rate, and status resistance rate. Now, think about SM. With STR and FOC in its mastery, where is this class going? And fighter got more OP with that extra crit rate. Where is balancing? At least giving this crit % to soul and str will help balancing them.

if ur confused how u hve no clue on how it maxes sense for dex giving crit rate, cause it gives dodge and bit of Resistance which has got nothin to related to giving crit, badass has the perfect answer as mentioned earlier 'Fighters STRIVE for DEX! Unlike Swordsman, they dont have a buff that increases their CRIT HITRATE as good as SMs. Fighters need DEX to keep up with the CRIT RATE of Swordsman. On the other hand, Swordsman dont have as much DEX, which makes them unable to do as much Dodging, so they use DEX for that!'

My response.
    Fighter need to hve dex to give them crit rate unlike SM they a crit rate passive.
    and btw SM have more crit rate then fighters thanks to the passive.
    SM: land more crits

Fighters: better dmg with crits.
    thats the only difference.

Frogturtle You are comparing real life logic to a virtual game cuz of of the dex thinge. '
    DEX is also OP, giving p.crit rate(no clue how it makes sense for DEX) dodge rate, and status resistance rate.'

i can give u many examples of real life logic to a virtual game
    - why mighty and ulti majins have spin i mean boo never used it but goku was the first one in the manga ? human should had the spin technique not majins?
    - humans should learn masenko since gohan learned it from piccolo?
    -Kid buu should hve IT he used to destroy planets within secs.
    -Cranes should learn solar flare as its a crane hermit move which was used by Tien.

the game has a certain mechanics which are meant for the game not real life logic.
    e.g Fight has solar flare since its a class focused around dodge.

• make ur tank wear reflect and fighters die from their own dmg.

LoL, Kinda true, but what player is weird enough to not know the fact that his attacks are being reflected?

I am not saying that I hate Speed Fighters, in fact, they are a cool idea. But for a game that used to have a load of players, Speed Fighters was used by like 40% of the community, the rest are just other classes!
    They are a bit overused, but I wont expect them to get used less at this stage of the game

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!