Why Nameku is all time nerf, and human all times get OP

• Man all fix at now i see only one think . Namekus dont have skills working, all changes on sistem the game get more downs nameku, Human ever time going to UP
    all namekus players to a very diferences insatisfactions points, i think its time to loock more to namekus
    all fix at now only got nameku to bad to play, this is game only for one race at now HUMAN

If im wrong tell me pls

• I think this game is for all players...im wrong?

may a must they it in other words If you find the humans are preferred in bug fixes then play human as long they have no time to fix namekian and then go back if all fixed what bother you

i play majin and i am not interested in human rasse at the moment so i dont care of what rasse get the most fixes because i know they cant do all fixes at same time for all rasses they must start with 1 rasse and fix all and the go to another

• Man all fix at now i see only one think . Namekus dont have skills working, all changes on sistem the game get more downs nameku, Human ever time going to UP
    all namekus players to a very diferences insatisfactions points, i think its time to loock more to namekus
    all fix at now only got nameku to bad to play, this is game only for one race at now HUMAN

If im wrong tell me pls

I think this game is for all players...im wrong?

yes you are wrong.

this game is still in pre beta,complaining about race and or class balance at this stage of the game is well lets just say its moronic.
    everyday the game is getting new updates and fixes,you have to remember this IS NOT THE FINISHED PRODUCT...

if later on when the FULL GAME is released you feel that some races and or classes are more op than others sure go ahead and post about it but as of right now your post is just about someone complaining about an UNFINISHED PRODUCT.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!