BOTS IN DBOG!!!

• LOL gotengan1 i have screenshot of u talking about ure bot is crappy can u show me the bot Pandaboo and Megafighter uses fking noob, u guys using it and stay active when someone comes u turn of
    so i would also be rich if i used a BOT

• LOL gotengan1 i have screenshot of u talking about ure bot is crappy can u show me the bot Pandaboo and Megafighter uses fking noob, u guys using it and stay active when someone comes u turn of

If you have screenshots of it then why have you not posted them for proof or made a report thread about it?

Quit talking like a big man and make action. Problems are only resolved through the proper action. Petty insults get everyone nowhere.

• you stupid af. gotengan isn't even a botter

100% correct the names listed on here ironically are leaders of guilds they aint botters seems someone has it out for hope, betterman, and nitamade

If you don't provide any proof (through a report in the correct section in the forums or a pm to Daneos, Kirito or a mod like myself) of what you are saying I will have to give you a warning for slandering. @zillas1 let me know when you get that done.

Thank you

Aru

• The other day I saw another bot but it was equipped +15 in the two weapons .... you can see that it was a bug because someone who gets +15 would not be so dumb to risk being banned for using bots.

And other user "Ting" has in auction as 4 u70 purple, 20u70 red, 8u70 green and 10 u70 blue, and the funny thing is that it is never on.
    He is probably the owner of the bots

• The other day I saw another bot but it was equipped +15 in the two weapons .... you can see that it was a bug because someone who gets +15 would not be so dumb to risk being banned for using bots.

And other user "Ting" has in auction as 4 u70 purple, 20u70 red, 8u70 green and 10 u70 blue, and the funny thing is that it is never on.

I'd start to think about being careful now.
    As Arubaru posted before you. "If you don't provide any proof of what you are saying I will have to give you a warning for slandering. "

I'm not telling you what to do, just advising so you don't get yourself into trouble. You of all people should at least know not to name and shame considering you're in almost all of the threads where people are told off for doing so.

arubaru has already told you and its in the rules,no naming and shaming is allowed,you have a report to do you do it in the proper way.

If you don't provide any proof (through a report in the correct section in the forums or a pm to Daneos, Kirito or a mod like myself) of what you are saying I will have to give you a warning for slandering. @zillas1 let me know when you get that done.
    Thank you

Aru

.....chicle de fresa your posts just get worst and worst.

Chicle, we frequently talk through Private Messages. I guarantee all the proofs you send me I transfer to Daneos. Do you think that posting names and stuff without proof will be more effective or even worst, not punished? Send me screens at least through conversations, I don't want to give you yet another warning.

• I'd start to think about being careful now.As Arubaru posted before you. "If you don't provide any proof of what you are saying I will have to give you a warning for slandering. "

I'm not telling you what to do, just advising so you don't get yourself into trouble. You of all people should at least know not to name and shame considering you're in almost all of the threads where people are told off for doing so.

arubaru has already told you and its in the rules,no naming and shaming is allowed,you have a report to do you do it in the proper way.

.....chicle de fresa your posts just get worst and worst.

I have been waiting for a week for Daneos to ban Avezla and I have come to think that they will not ban him. If I ban the forum account I do not care. I only know that every time there are more bots and I will not be recording videos of the 100 bots in the game. In fact there are people who tell me that because I bother to report If I do not win anything, well I'll listen to them and I'll shut up as everyone does and I get to abuse bugs seen seen.
    It's my opinion and if you do not like it I dont care.

• Chicle, we frequently talk through Private Messages. I guarantee all the proofs you send me I transfer to Daneos. Do you think that posting names and stuff without proof will be more effective or even worst, not punished? Send me screens at least through conversations, I don't want to give you yet another warning.

I'm not going to report to anyone else, I do not care, I'm going to opt for what they all do is shut up. Thank you for your help, I do not devalue your work.
    If they want to abuse bugs that do it the only thing that will go wrong here is the game that in the end will end up closing.

• I have been waiting for a week for Daneos to ban Avezla and I have come to think that they will not ban him. If I ban the forum account I do not care. I only know that every time there are more bots and I will not be recording videos of the 100 bots in the game. In fact there are people who tell me that because I bother to report If I do not win anything, well I'll listen to them and I'll shut up as everyone does and I get to abuse bugs seen seen.It's my opinion and if you do not like it I dont care.

Dude calm down :) Everyone is entitled to their opinion and i encourage those to share them but preferably in a civil manner. Not once did i make personal anythings towards you. Simply reminded you that you are breaking the rules and may get punishments for it. Which i hope does not happen to anyone (unless they're irritating me XD)

I also suggest that it is unwise to actively admit that you're going to abuse bugs when i'm sure you saw how that went down a few days ago. People will screenshot or video you and you will get banned for it :(

• I'm not going to report to anyone else, I do not care, I'm going to opt for what they all do is shut up. Thank you for your help, I do not devalue your work.If they want to abuse bugs that do it the only thing that will go wrong here is the game that in the end will end up closing.

No one that posts here wants to abuse bugs IMHO. The thing is there are procedures, and like it or not, the only person that has the power to use the ban hammer in game is Daneos. He develops the game, currently we are working together on helping solve the infinity loading screen and many other things. Stuff needs procedures and procedures can take time when the organization is set like it's set right now. If there was no procedure, there would be ABUSE OF POWER.

Posting openly without proof in forum = Don't help anyone, name shames because no proof.
    Posting through correct channels (Player Report or pm mods) = It can take time but it's been proven that people get actually banned that way.

Your pick, and also thank you for the proofs you provide.

• No one that posts here wants to abuse bugs IMHO. The thing is there are procedures, and like it or not, the only person that has the power to use the ban hammer in game is Daneos. He develops the game, currently we are working together on helping solve the infinity loading screen and many other things. Stuff needs procedures and procedures can take time when the organization is set like it's set right now. If there was no procedure, there would be ABUSE OF POWER.
    Posting openly without proof in forum = Don't help anyone, name shames because no proof.
    Posting through correct channels (Player Report or pm mods) = It can take time but it's been proven that people get actually banned that way.

Your pick, and also thank you for the proofs you provide.

I understand but then you are saying that if I report in player report with the tests will be banned but if I report about 30 players maybe they will be banned if the 30 reports come from the same person? Because there are about 100 or 200 bots and if I I put to do report of each one with video and everything takes me 2 days for sure and that I end up banning ami for filling the page of player report

• i don't see the problem posting it public so everyone can see how much of a fool the abusers in this game is

There are people in the world who decide to get their friends or even a whole community to gang up on someone who has done something unpleasant or unfair to them in a game or such. It's actually quite violent. They can spam and bully the user to get rid of them or other things happen too. It's very very uncalled for and mean.

This is a step to prevent people from causing harm to others because they can't take the spirit of begin fain in a game. It is an issue for the people in charge. not for the general public to 'sort' out by themselves as it can lead to unpleasant results.

Of course this is the end of the spectrum result however i've seen it happen where someone exploited a glitch in a game and a group of people bullied him so much online about it and never left him alone that he actually killed himself. It's not on really.

• I'm reporting Cosmo and his boyfriend for attacking innocent user and i'm starting to get mad and i will go back to my old ways.

I don't quite see how i've attacked anyone. You are the person constantly insulting users and quite frankly being rude.

I'd love to see how far your reporting of me actually goes if you had the guts to do it.

Regardless. The point of this thread is to discuss and turn the attention to those in power of people using Bots in the game. at least try to look like you're on topic so you don't get yourself banned again.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!