SSJ suggestion

• This is an idea that i had.

Okay I kinda hate the fact that you have to lvl 40. and have all 7 of the tier-2 dragonballs just to be a super saiyan So here's would be the "Idea". We all know that we need the tier 2 dragonballs to wish for super saiyan but i think SSJ should be a wish-only thing, no matter what lvl your at but the rules still apply (i.e lvl 10 would start you off) I know this sounds stupid but i think that this would be fair. It would also stop grinding (cause i know people hate that.) so, yeah i wanted to share this idea. if someone sees this, please send it to the creator.

• Nah lvl 40 is good

If you really hate holding on tot them for that long just use a wish on something else

Yup i agree , that or just don't collect them until level 39 ish so you aren't holding onto them. It would be ridiculous to se level 10 having SSJ. the game is easy enough as it is. no need for even faster results.

• Ehhhhhh. I rather keep it at 40.

Bad enough in db super ssj is shit.

we don't want ssj being shit in DBO LMAO( it sorta is, but.. you know what I mean)

lowering the level cap for ssj would defeat the purpose of it being not only special for the higher levels, but just imagine..seeing lvl 15s....level 20s...as a ssj? and they just started the game, what, an hour ago? what happens to that special feeling? what happens to feeling somewhat over powered.

I know you're probs lazy, cus I know I am, but that doesn't mean you can just edit the game so you can get stuff you want faster.

Sorri, I'm against. :|

• I mean I like the idea of having low level - Goten kid like Super Saiyans, But there is no relative way to make it challenging enough if you get it at that low level. SSJ is something you achieve that is a Super transformation of the game, so making to to level 40 not only proves you have determination to get there, but also love the game and the grind makes you deserve it.

• I wasn't gonna edit the game. I just wanted see what happens if the lvl 40 wasn't in there.

• I mean I like the idea of having low level - Goten kid like Super Saiyans, But there is no relative way to make it challenging enough if you get it at that low level. SSJ is something you achieve that is a Super transformation of the game, so making to to level 40 not only proves you have determination to get there, but also love the game and the grind makes you deserve it.

kinda see where you going with this, but this was just something i thought of.

Okay I kinda hate the fact that you have to lvl 40. and have all 7 of the tier-2 dragonballs just to be a super saiyan So here's would be the "Idea". We all know that we need the tier 2 dragonballs to wish for super saiyan but i think SSJ should be a wish-only thing, no matter what lvl your at but the rules still apply (i.e lvl 10 would start you off) I know this sounds stupid but i think that this would be fair. It would also stop grinding (cause i know people hate that.) so, yeah i wanted to share this idea. if someone sees this, please send it to the creator.

one word. LAZY.

lol

• And to imagine that there was once a lvl 50 requirement. In my opinion every skill should have a set level requirement.
    Changing it so transformations are available at any level is as silly as making master class available since lvl1.
    If anything it should go back to lvl50 as the level cap is no longer 55 and you still would have a long (kinda) way to go after you get the transformation skill. lol

• SSJ seems fine to me at lvl 40.
    Lvl 40 is the standard of the game.
    It can be stated that:
    If player lvl < 40: You are playing the easy part of the game
    Else if Player lvl > 40: You are playing the harder part of the game.
    Having all the Dragon Buffs and SSJ form on the turning point is exactly what is needed. You need that small boost of stats and dragon buffs to help you out through your "harder" journey through the game.
    Lvling up from 1-40 can honestly take 1-2 days if you dedicate your self to it.
    I have started a MA about a week ago, played with it for about a total of 6 hours, and now I am lvl 27 (I AM NOT EVEN THAT DEDICATED TO PLAYING MARTIAL ARTISTS IN THE FIRST PLACE!)

• Well, if we add something like SSJ 2 then we can have SSJ do half of what it does now and have SSJ 2 do what SSJ does now. Only problem being we'll have to wish for SSJ twice and we need lightning and more spiky hair for SSJ 2.

Stupid idea I know lol just wanted to join the conversation.

Edit: SSJ at level 20 and SSJ 2 at level 40.

• Ur idea have iteresting impplications for example

Making SSJ available from a very low lvl like 10, will make way much easier to lvl up a char.

That is actualy a good thing

1.-Cuz this way nobody will be able to sell and buy new acounts, they will prefer creating 1 of their own cuz its easier to lvl up.
    its also a good thing for the economy, due the fact the poeple who make in game money to get stronger gear will not be able to do it by seeling accounts, making it more fair for all those who cant spend to many times lvl char in new accounts just to sell them.

2.-It will give u a chance to try other classes u havent try out, since lvling up wont be that hard.

3.-It will add some varaity for kid phase, and make it more fun.

4.-(my personal favorite)
    it will reduce the incentive to scam other players.
    why?
    If u create a char and u lvl up him, and u scam someone now u have the perfect excuse to sell the account, passing the problem to other person, and having some profits from the sell aswell.
    scamers now have 2 main insentives to create new accounts, 1 for selling them and 2 for the scaming posibilities whit out any repercution.
    And ofcourse the counter part, why u will buy a new account if u can do another one by ur own when aint that hard?.

Ez lvl up will inhibit scaming.

Inconvinients.

1.-Maybe, just Maybe, will create unbalancces on Kid Tournaments, that we will need some tests so we can be sure about it, but its just a posibility not a fact.

2.-To many people whinig about it,

I cant find more inconvinients now, i need to study the idea more deeply.

I like it.

Thumbs UP.

• Making SSJ available from a very low lvl like 10, will make way much easier to lvl up a char.

Yes, and then we'll have more humans AND more Super Saiyans running around at the same time. That's exactly what we need!

Besides, you're missing so many other issues. Leveling up only starts taking time after the level 40 mark. AKA, when you can get Super Saiyan already anyway. Super Saiyan increases your power by percentage, so if you were a weak kid, you'd just be slightly stronger weak kid as a Super Saiyan. And how is a level 10 dude going to stay Super Saiyan for longer than 20 seconds? They'll have no EP to work with at all.

It's clear that people lust after Super Saiyan, and I get that. It's the most iconic cool-looking transformation in Dragonball. But instead of just GIVING it to people, why not increase the level requirement to 50? We're already given so many moves so early, that we almost have no incentive to level up other than just making our moves and stats stronger. Super Saiyan would be the perfect incentive and milestone for level 50! You'll really feel like you've come far and achieved a new plateau of power, rather than got just another level.

Plus, at lvl50, Martial Artists won't be struggling quite as much at keeping the transformation up either. Let's not even mention that this way, maybe everyone's first DragonBall wish WON't be Super Saiyan for once.

• Yes, and then we'll have more humans AND more Super Saiyans running around at the same time. That's exactly what we need!
    Besides, you're missing so many other issues. Leveling up only starts taking time after the level 40 mark. AKA, when you can get Super Saiyan already anyway. Super Saiyan increases your power by percentage, so if you were a weak kid, you'd just be slightly stronger weak kid as a Super Saiyan. And how is a level 10 dude going to stay Super Saiyan for longer than 20 seconds? They'll have no EP to work with at all.

It's clear that people lust after Super Saiyan, and I get that. It's the most iconic cool-looking transformation in Dragonball. But instead of just GIVING it to people, why not increase the level requirement to 50? We're already given so many moves so early, that we almost have no incentive to level up other than just making our moves and stats stronger. Super Saiyan would be the perfect incentive and milestone for level 50! You'll really feel like you've come far and achieved a new plateau of power, rather than got just another level.

Plus, at lvl50, Martial Artists won't be struggling quite as much at keeping the transformation up either. Let's not even mention that this way, maybe everyone's first DragonBall wish WON't be Super Saiyan for once.

I agree with what you said, but here is where the problem with lvl 50 comes down to. PEOPLE GET BORED.
    I love this game honestly, and no Super Form will make me love it more!
    At lvl 45, people start finding questing and such life difficult and overwhelming, that's why DBO lowered it from 50 to 40 in the first place. NO ONE WAS WILLING TO PUT THE WORK IN JUST FOR A FORM LIKE SSJ.

At lvl 10 of coarse has way too many complications, but I will only point out 1 of those points:
    --------------Why don't GN and PM get that too? Ouh right, their attacks would be too OP and they would wreck HUMANS!

maybe instead of that give a few transform pots in popo gift at lvl 20 so you can experience it for your self before lvl 40

i bet im going to get alot of dislikes for this idea

• maybe instead of that give a few transform pots in popo gift at lvl 20 so you can experience it for your self before lvl 40

I personally got a Super Saiyan pot from some old event and got to experience SSJ way before level 40. If we ARE putting SSJ at lvl 50, and we're removing tickets from the Popo Gift Box anyway, maybe at level 40 we can get a transformation pot from it.

At lvl 45, people start finding questing and such life difficult and overwhelming, that's why DBO lowered it from 50 to 40 in the first place. NO ONE WAS WILLING TO PUT THE WORK IN JUST FOR A FORM LIKE SSJ.

That's more of a problem with the game's grindyness and people's unwillingness to put in time. You get plenty of new moves up until level 46 no matter what class, so you're constantly rewarded. If people are going to quit before the reward flow stops anyway, why should we just randomly hand them Super Saiyan? That'll just give them ANOTHER reason to quit questing, since they already have everything they desire.

I think there will be some people who'll train and tough it out to lvl50 when they otherwise wouldn't have BECAUSE of the promise of becoming a Super Saiyan. It'll makes it harder too to quit the game since they've put in so much effort. Besides, at level 50 alot more fun stuff and areas are available than at level 40.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!