Dragon ball hunt suggestion

• what if every 2 weeks we had 2 hunts on saturday and 2 hunts on sunday would it be possible? or would it be too much work? or would it be a nuisance to keep up with? (If you think i mean cancel the Official schedule then your wrong. what i mean is that every 2 weeks we do 2 hunts instead of 1. After that double hunt is done we do official schedule then after 2 weeks we do 2 hunts again.) i don't see why everyone is hating so much :P

• what if every 2 weeks we had 2 hunts on saturday and 2 hunts on sunday would it be possible? or would it be too much work? or would it be a nuisance to keep up with?

I don't quite see the point in that. In total your suggestion makes 2 weeks have 4 events totaling 8 hours. Which is what we already have.

Saturday ~ 2 sets of 2 hours = 4 hours per week

Plus you'd likely get many people moaning that they're busy or nor available on the week the DB hunt is on and Daneos would get even more annoying things and PMs to read about how he's 'unfair' and such.

I get that you may wish to have the event on Sunday but the decision to have it not on Sundays is because in a lot of cultures people are busy on Sundays so loads of people will miss out on 1 or both events. Saturday really is the fairest to the majority of users.

• I don't quite see the point in that. In total your suggestion makes 2 weeks have 4 events totaling 8 hours. Which is what we already have.
    Saturday ~ 2 sets of 2 hours = 4 hours per week

Plus you'd likely get many people moaning that they're busy or nor available on the week the DB hunt is on and Daneos would get even more annoying things and PMs to read about how he's 'unfair' and such.

I get that you may wish to have the event on Sunday but the decision to have it not on Sundays is because in a lot of cultures people are busy on Sundays so loads of people will miss out on 1 or both events. Saturday really is the fairest to the majority of users.

people can just get the hunts on Saturday if there busy on Sundays then that's too bad for them. not Daneos fault that there busy on those days, or would you prefer on a week day where most people are at school/work. I miss 1 event every saturday cause of my time zone so im left disappointed and want another DB hunt. I'm not saying this just for self gain im saying this so more people (who arn't busy on sundays) can have more shots at getting DB's cause they missed the hunt or something like that.

• people can just get the hunts on Saturday if there busy on Sundays then that's too bad for them. not Daneos fault that there busy on those days, or would you prefer on a week day where most people are at school/work. I miss 1 event every saturday cause of my time zone so im left disappointed and want another DB hunt. I'm not saying this just for self gain im saying this so more people (who arn't busy on sundays) can have more shots at getting DB's cause they missed the hunt or something like that.

I fully understand where you're coming from but you just happen to be one of the people in the small percentage who don't have access to Saturdays. be it a job, school, college, other commitments?

As you said, weekdays are busy in terms of schooling and work based jobs so the afternoon is not viable to those as they will be in their respective places while the evening one is bad for them too as it would be detrimental to their health to stay up until late just to get some flimsy dragonballs when they should be resting.

Sunday is commonly seen as a religious day as most people will be practicing their beliefs and/or attending religious buildings or events so it is also unfair to those. You can also make the same argument that those with jobs and school should be resting as they will be back to work the next day.

Saturday really is the only day that is fairest to the majority of users. For those who aren't free it doesn't actually matter too much, all of the wishes (bar the accessories and gear) are 'temporary' in terms of buffs and skills (except HTB but no one really ever uses them)

• I fully understand where you're coming from but you just happen to be one of the people in the small percentage who don't have access to Saturdays. be it a job, school, college, other commitments?
    As you said, weekdays are busy in terms of schooling and work based jobs so the afternoon is not viable to those as they will be in their respective places while the evening one is bad for them too as it would be detrimental to their health to stay up until late just to get some flimsy dragonballs when they should be resting.

Sunday is commonly seen as a religious day as most people will be practicing their beliefs and/or attending religious buildings or events so it is also unfair to those. You can also make the same argument that those with jobs and school should be resting as they will be back to work the next day.

Saturday really is the only day that is fairest to the majority of users. For those who aren't free it doesn't actually matter too much, all of the wishes (bar the accessories and gear) are 'temporary' in terms of buffs and skills (except HTB but no one really ever uses them)

ok. (i do have access to my Saturdays cause i 1. don't have a job and 2. go to a school)

• what if every 2 weeks we had 2 hunts on saturday and 2 hunts on sunday would it be possible? or would it be too much work? or would it be a nuisance to keep up with?

How tf is this better than the one we have now? We get db hunt every week,...4 hours. Who wants to wait 2 weeks just to have a CHANCE of getting a dragon ball? When some people can hardly get one during an event? Lmao, bruh.

• How tf is this better than the one we have now? We get db hunt every week,...4 hours. Who wants to wait 2 weeks just to have a CHANCE of getting a dragon ball? When some people can hardly get one during an event? Lmao, bruh.

i think you have the wrong idea. i ment that we still had the original schedule its that every 2 weeks we would have 2 events on Saturday and 2 on Sunday.

• For those of you who have any confusion. This is the official Schedule. No event on Sunday (unless your timezone means the second set of 2 hours on the Saturday is on a Sunday for you) DBs are extremely easy to get providing you actually put the work into getting them. If you just fly about and hit the ones others make appear then you're not very likely to get more than 4 if that.

If any changes are to be made such as extra events then it's very likely that the drop chance% will be decreased too.

• For those of you who have any confusion. This is the official Schedule. No event on Sunday (unless your timezone means the second set of 2 hours on the Saturday is on a Sunday for you) DBs are extremely easy to get providing you actually put the work into getting them. If you just fly about and hit the ones others make appear then you're not very likely to get more than 4 if that.

If any changes are to be made such as extra events then it's very likely that the drop chance% will be decreased too.

i wouldn't say "easy" cause i hunt for the entire event that i can actually get to and i only manage to get at least 1 so its not as easy as you make it out to be. Also i kill like 20 of them in 5-10 minutes and i get nothing. It takes me around a hour or 2 just to get 1, so saying its easy to get them is just a insult to those who don't have your luck.

also no one is confused about the offical schedule cause they know this is just a suggestion. Located in the suggestion section of the forum where every suggestion goes (except for those people who send daneos a message saying there suggestion). Also with the extra event making a decreased drop chance, they could just make this double hunt a monthly thing or a yearly thing or something like that.

• also no one is confused about the offical schedule cause they know this is just a suggestion. Located in the suggestion section of the forum where every suggestion goes (except for those people who send daneos a message saying there suggestion).

I am aware, which is why i used the phrase "For those of you who have any confusion" Evidently you do not so it does not apply to you.

i wouldn't say "easy" cause i hunt for the entire event that i can actually get to and i only manage to get at least 1 so its not as easy as you make it out to be. Also i kill like 20 of them in 5-10 minutes and i get nothing. It takes me around a hour or 2 just to get 1, so saying its easy to get them is just a insult to those who don't have your luck.

This is up for debate. The DB mob spawn rate is almost double what it was in TW and the actual DB drop rate is way over double what it once was too. Again, We play a probability game where you could get one every DB mob you kill or you don't get any.

Do you kill an area of mobs over and over to get them to spawn or do you just flutter about and kill whatever you find? There are ways to increase you r chances but yes, in comparison to back in retail it is incredibly easy to get dragonballs in this server.

• I am aware, which is why i used the phrase "For those of you who have any confusion" Evidently you do not so it does not apply to you.

This is up for debate. The DB mob spawn rate is almost double what it was in TW and the actual DB drop rate is way over double what it once was too. Again, We play a probability game where you could get one every DB mob you kill or you don't get any.
    Do you kill an area of mobs over and over to get them to spawn or do you just flutter about and kill whatever you find? There are ways to increase you r chances but yes, in comparison to back in retail it is incredibly easy to get dragonballs in this server.

I am aware, which is why i used the phrase "For those of you who have any confusion" Evidently you do not so it does not apply to you.

i am well aware of how much more the drop rate is due to playing the original game myself and to answer your question about the kill in a area or flutter around i do both i stay in a area for a few minutes killing what i can and if i don't get any dragon balls i move on to another area and see if that works.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!