[Question] About Grandpa Gohan time travel quest...

• So, I was doing that quest you get in a village about people disappearing, the first time I enter the portal nothing happened (every NPC was invisible no event triggered for some reason) until I got disconnected and then reopened the game.Then it was working fine, Dragon appeared then grandpa and then baby Goku.
    The problem is, after I saved Goku, Grandpa Gohan gave me another quest but I wasnt sure what it was about since it is in chinese (or japanese?), so I left through the portal and the quest was forfeited and the portal closed.
    That really upset me, because I like doing every possible quest on a game.
    Is there a way to get back in and do the remaining quests?

• So, I was doing that quest you get in a village about people disappearing, the first time I enter the portal nothing happened (every NPC was invisible no event triggered for some reason) until I got disconnected and then reopened the game.Then it was working fine, Dragon appeared then grandpa and then baby Goku.
    The problem is, after I saved Goku, Grandpa Gohan gave me another quest but I wasnt sure what it was about since it is in chinese (or japanese?), so I left through the portal and the quest was forfeited and the portal closed.
    That really upset me, because I like doing every possible quest on a game.
    Is there a way to get back in and do the remaining quests?

you where supposed to hold "z" so that gohan is sure you know how to use powerup. if you still can powerup even if you didn't do the quest properly, then it's not a waste

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!