Christmas Event

• No I just hate how they are easier than fighter and turtle to play, have almost no risk factor or major downside, are the best 1v1 PVP class in the game, are very good in PVE thanks to speed, and if Shout lands they instantly win the round. Its not hard to tell that that class was broken.

You seem butt hurt about it :(
    Karmas are a fun class....whether you like it or not, Karmas are out there to win. Honestly, I've dueled and played enough ranked matches against Karmas and using Karmas to realize how powerful of a class they are!
    Karmas can easily lose without the right equipment, and lately, I've barely seen Karmas with the right equipment :(
    Every Karma goes for ENG.DMG% or ENG.Crit hitrate and some ATK Speed% these days, which kinda makes my Dende able to beat them so easily...
    But hey, if you have the right mind set and you know how to make a Karma build... you are pretty OP in 1v1 PVP

PS: Turtles are the easiest class to play.

• There is no Butthurt, you misunderstood what I was saying, and ignored facts. You ask any top 50 player from retail they will say that the best pvp classes are Female Turtle, Fighter, Karma, and SK.

The fact still stands this class is too good at everything with no downside at all, obviously if any class gears wrong they wont achieve much success, but the fact that even with anti karma equipment you will still have a hard time.

You stated it yourself the class is OP, and it is. The closest thing to a "counter" to this class is probably Fighter, but good Karmas equip status success rate,Focus and Hitrate weapons.

The 45M Instant cast time 18 second cd shout combined with hesitation is what makes this class unbalanced. DBO was not a flawless game, there was some balance and fairness, but there were classes that were definitely stronger in 80% of the matchups.

Obviously Daneos wont remove the class, but this class definitely needs balance changes.

I never stated Karmas could never lose, I have beaten Karmas myself with weaker PVP classes in DW and GC, the amount of pros of the class however definitely outweighs the cons, and give them a better chance to succeed.

• Honestly...the way you are looking at Karma makes your "facts" a little unfair!
    We all know that the game in not balanced...it never was!
    I can get a little hate for saying that:
    1- Grand Chef is useless when you have Ultimate
    2- Poko is useless when you have Dende
    3- DW is almost useless when you have SK
    4- FIGHTERs are a better class than Swordsman (they clearly have more support)
    I know people hate to hear these statements, but let's not talk in a way that PROs talk. If you ask a PRO Swordsman player if fighter is better than Swordsman...he will disagree because he mastered SM.
    Same thing with DW or Grand Chef.
    When you look at one class in the way you looked at Karma, you can literally say that every class has MUCH more pros than cons, but it all depends on play-style.
    Obviously, Karmas are easier to "master" than other classes like Fighter or Shadow Knight (just examples) but if I say Karmas are OP, that doesnt mean that every class is also OP in their own rights!
    I mained SK back in TW and I barely lost a PVP match due to the fact that I knew my range and limitations!
    If Violent Slice lands, no class can survive.
    Same thing with Karmas, if Shout lands (Assuming that the Karma knows that it lasts only 3 seconds), no class survives.
    If SM can Quick Attack...there is little to no chance of any class surviving.

• So...guy guys guys...back on topic please.

Anyways, christmas gift on the 24th of December or any day till the 24th?

1- Open Beta. (lol keep dreaming unfading, what? facebook page STILL saying official release 2016?)

2- TMQs and/or CCBD and/or Tut Island and/or Defense, Dodge, SSJ properly working. - the one update i'm looking most forward, the one wich will dictate if fighter will be my main.

3- Lvl 33 stones (Yes, i know i'm annoying, but at least i have the courage to ask for them, while 90% of the people also want them but are affraid of asking...Not sure why affraid but anyways, it was part of the old TW DBO. Put them at 20$ dollars each, i'll buy them)

4- Hum...

• So...guy guys guys...back on topic please.

Anyways, christmas gift on the 24th of December or any day till the 24th?

1- Open Beta. (lol keep dreaming unfading, what? facebook page STILL saying official release 2016?)

dont you get tired? in every post you write one way or the other the topic of open beta comes up...

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/patience

i just clicked on this link and it said NOT YOU.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!