What is the best Race and master class for PVP fight?

• I don't know a lot about humans, but people say and I learned that the best is apparently Crane Hermit. I can understand the infinite lockdown they can do is the reason :)
    But, when it comes to any class, best PVP (assuming you are saying 1v1) is Karma Majin without a single doubt! My favorite Class along with Dende!

• hey guys so i wanna know 2 things if you can help me :D
    i use now a turtle hermit lvl 45 and i saw that he really weak in pvp fights so i wanna know, what is the best race and master class for pvp fight in generally way?
    and what is the best master calss from human race for pvp?

Turtle Hermit sure is powerful, but only when you play a female one.
    Alternatively would be Karma Majin or Shadow Knight or Swordsman/Fighter for 1vs1

• the thing is when i play pvp with others (Swordsman/Fighter) they use some skill that make me stuck and unable to move and then they just hit me until i die so its kind hard i have some skill like that its calld Sudden Stun but its hold the other player until i hit him 1 hit.

and about the

I don't know a lot about humans, but people say and I learned that the best is apparently Crane Hermit. I can understand the infinite lockdown they can do is the reason :)
    But, when it comes to any class, best PVP (assuming you are saying 1v1) is Karma Majin without a single doubt! My favorite Class along with Dende!

i dont think Crane Hermit good for pvp they can hold the other play on povided that you not move too so when you move the effect go away and its not give noting

• the thing is when i play pvp with others (Swordsman/Fighter) they use some skill that make me stuck and unable to move and then they just hit me until i die so its kind hard i have some skill like that its calld Sudden Stun but its hold the other player until i hit him 1 hit.

and about the

i dont think Crane Hermit good for pvp they can hold the other play on povided that you not move too so when you move the effect go away and its not give noting

That's because most of the stuff is still bugged. Defense does not work properly, Crane Hermit is the weakest class at the moment and so on.

Once all that stuff works, it'll be way different

• To be honest, in my opinion, Swordsman...but then again, there are a hundreds of people who will say Fighters, it all depends on your playstyle
    Each class depends on your playstyle.
    I would play Swordsman, but I play fighters too anyways (for funz)

• To be honest, in my opinion, Swordsman...but then again, there are a hundreds of people who will say Fighters, it all depends on your playstyle
    Each class depends on your playstyle.
    I would play Swordsman, but I play fighters too anyways (for funz)

Actually u have to try both, fighter and sm, then u just choose which u prefer more, i tried both and i liked fighter more, so thats why i'm playing with it. I think every class is op if u know how to play with it. Someone can say sk is more op than dw, but if u dont like sk will u play it if its just op? its like eating a food which u dont like :)

• Actually u have to try both, fighter and sm, then u just choose which u prefer more, i tried both and i liked fighter more, so thats why i'm playing with it. I think every class is op if u know how to play with it. Someone can say sk is more op than dw, but if u dont like sk will u play it if its just op? its like eating a food which u dont like :)

As I mentioned, it is all about what playstyle you prefer :)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!