My PvP classes ranking.

• !THIS IS A RANKING FOR THE CURRENT STATE OF THE SERVER!

Hey everyone, i saw a lot of posts talking about what's the best class at pvp etc and so i thought that i should make a thread just to enlighten some of these ppls.

As of right now, the weakest class is Crane Hermit, because they are the only class without a direct stun that gives you an opportunity to use at least 1 damaging spell.

The best one is Ultimate Majin, because they have good damages, a fast 35m stun (very important), and of course a + 300 resistance rate passive, combined with popo gift necklace, this will grant you a huge advantage in first stun PvP.

At the second place, i would say it's between Majin/Karma/Plasma Majin, because they both got a 45m stun, now yes this should make them top 1, but because of Ultimate's very high chance of resisting the stun, they are not.

At third place it's Shadow Knight, because of their 1s cast time 45m 5second stun, having faced a good SK with great ping (ayyy jocer), i got stunned before being able to use my confusion.

At fourth place it's between Turtle Hermit, Dark Warrior, and Grand Chef Majin, because they all got a 35m stun.

5th place is Swordsmaster, because unlike Fighters they have a way to "block" stuns (Scintillation).

6th are both Dende & Poko Priest, because they have a 35m stun that isn't really that great, it only lasts for 3.6 seconds and it can be resisted, meaning that there is a high chance that anyone can resist one of these, then beat the healer up.

7th are fighters, 27 or 28m stun with the ability to one hit anyone, unfortunately they do not have much versatility as of right now.

And last as i said earlier, are Crane Hermit.

Hope this will help ppl get a better idea of the current pvp meta.

• So essentially a Tier List, we LoL now.

But anyway, I think its debatable on the placement of Grand Chefs, Their focus is so low its actually a challenge trying to land special surprise punch and candies, of course you can build status success rate gears and focus, but their damage is quite pathetic as well. And you cant even go mana burn build because of how long the spirit drain CD is. I would put them below Crane TBH.

And I think you should have female turtle on here because of turtle book instant full rp, or are you not including consumables into the list of factors? They are/were definitely better than male turtles.

And yeah Ultimate Majin was/is the best PVP class, with a build like this :http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Ultimate-Majin&build=0100301210122051010501000000130100205002136113004331101100 you will shit on everyone in Prelims and will have like a 80/20 match-up against most classes with probably SM being the only decent counter with all the KDs from counter atk MSS and Energy atks.

Good Post.

• I wouldn't really put Ultimate Majin in 1st Place.
    The list is good for me, but I would replace 1st and 2nd Place.
    Karma have that instant shout, with the right armor,it it GG no matter what resistance rate you have.
    I like the list anyways though :)

You really miss the point... karma will not hit their stun against an ultimate majin, period.

• You really miss the point... karma will not hit their stun against an ultimate majin, period.

Quite Easy to hit Shout if your opponent has anything around the 1000-2000 Resistance to be honest(if you actually go for the right gear and not the glamorous kind). The calculations are still messed up though and need a bit of fixing

• You are funny sendoku. Karmas are the first place by far. Shout cannot be resisted, neither hesitaton, karmas just need to use 2 buffs, a lot of less time than Ultimates, karmas have high Focus including success and really good resistance. Karmas have high damage and good health, and lot of disables, kds, with low cd. Ultimate does not. Actually i think it's a bug, but no matter what, shout and hesitaton cannot be resisted. Im playing 62 karma full PvP and not even bosses can resist those 2. Nor any fighter.

• You are funny sendoku. Karmas are the first place by far. Shout cannot be resisted, neither hesitaton, karmas just need to use 2 buffs, a lot of less time than Ultimates, karmas have high Focus including success and really good resistance. Karmas have high damage and good health, and lot of disables, kds, with low cd. Ultimate does not. Actually i think it's a bug, but no matter what, shout and hesitaton cannot be resisted. Im playing 62 karma full PvP and not even bosses can resist those 2. Nor any fighter.

Actually, Shout can be resisted, if you depend only on your base FOC. I was helping a Karma do combo's with Shout a few days ago ( he is still lvl 45 but has Max Shout) and I was a Dende. He failed twice during the 10-12 times we tried the combo and perfected it.
    No matter what though, Karmas these days don't run high FOC builds or even good Armor, which is kinda disturbing. As it stands now, Ultimate has a huge amount of Resistance, which means that if a Karma is not well prepared with their Weapons and Armor, it will be difficult. But let us be honest, if a Karma can just try, they are the number 1 PVP class in this game no matter how you see it.

• Actually, Shout can be resisted, if you depend only on your base FOC. I was helping a Karma do combo's with Shout a few days ago ( he is still lvl 45 but has Max Shout) and I was a Dende. He failed twice during the 10-12 times we tried the combo and perfected it.No matter what though, Karmas these days don't run high FOC builds or even good Armor, which is kinda disturbing. As it stands now, Ultimate has a huge amount of Resistance, which means that if a Karma is not well prepared with their Weapons and Armor, it will be difficult. But let us be honest, if a Karma can just try, they are the number 1 PVP class in this game no matter how you see it.

I dont know how, but i cant fail nor hesitation nor shout. I fail skills with bosses way much than with players. And i havent failed once, and im just full con, ive made duels without my FOC buff and i just cant fail. You can try with me. I fail a lot with bosses and those 2 cant fail.

• I dont know how, but i cant fail nor hesitation nor shout. I fail skills with bosses way much than with players. And i havent failed once, and im just full con, ive made duels without my FOC buff and i just cant fail. You can try with me. I fail a lot with bosses and those 2 cant fail.

There seems to be a weird calculation when it comes to attacks like Quick Attack, who should FAIL less.
    And the opposite goes for Shout I guess :( (it should fail a little more if you don't have enough FOC)

• Yeah the current resistance/success rate calculation isn't like what it used to be, because with 300 resistance rate bonus against chars like a fighter, who's got literally 0 focus/sucess rate bonus, i resist as much as i do with 0 resistance rate bonus.

While i actually should resist atleast 75%

• Fighters are supposed to have high dodge, but they are ruined now, so a "fighter" is on the low tier

"Ruined" is a bit dramatic. Skills just don't calculate hitrate/dodge for now, but it'll come soon! Depending on how overpowered dodge will be, though, Fighters will either end up top tier or bottom.

I really feel like they need something else to set themselves apart. Dodging is all about frustating luck. It's irritating to the other player when you dodge everything, and it's frustating to you when RNG's not on your side and you dodge nothing.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!