Uncle Yaho MIA??

• I have recently gotten to level 47, but I have a couple of quests that need to be handed in at "Uncle Yaho" which I have gotten quests from before, but I came to hand in these two very heavy experience quests, and he is gone. Any ideas or is it a bug and nothing we can do?

Zi8GhRZ.jpg

• I have recently gotten to level 47, but I have a couple of quests that need to be handed in at "Uncle Yaho" which I have gotten quests from before, but I came to hand in these two very heavy experience quests, and he is gone. Any ideas or is it a bug and nothing we can do?

Sometimes due to people crashing the channels or the NPC having to be spawned in for a quest they may bug out.

One of his quests is for him to become a mob and you fight him. I'm going to guess that someone did that and logged out and he didn't return back to being an NPC so someone else came and killed him and as it wasn't the person with the quest he didn't have the checkpoint to return as an NPC.

You have a few options. Change channels to see if he's there on another, keep the quests in your list for when the server is refreshed next and he may be back, or discard them and move with other quests.

I highly suggest changing channels to see him. usually works.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!