Hey guys I saw a great way to show and explain build from echoson Build Helper : Fighter Skills [ENGLISH GUIDE] for a fighter i thought to use his format to explain cranes
Cranes are a very unique class in the game.
There class relies on dot's (damage over time) and debuffs to kill opponents in long drawn out battles, they are also the only human masterclass with a heal move
For some Crane Hermits can be hard to play and thats why they are the least popular human class in dbog. I'm hear to help encourage more people to try out this fascinating class and to give information about the wide arsenal of skills and abilities that cranes wield.
Theres Many Ways to build a crane none is perfect it all depends on your play style. after reading this use the link below
to build your crane tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Crane-Herm
all dot calcs are based with the full crane presentation mastery and increased persisted damage updated version june 6 2017 Heres a quick summary of strenghts and weakness this class
Strenghts of Cranes:
1) they rely on Dot's (they ignore attack and defense status guaranteed to do the damage that they advertise no matter what)
2) dont need to upgrade weapons. Since they use dots as there main form of damage upgraded weapons are not needed. see brackets above to know why.
3) THEY ARE BEST DEBUFFER IN THE GAME see skills below
4) there skills and builds can work for both pve and pvp (very interchangeable)
5)they have decent stuns duration but they work differently than other classes see skills sleep and freeze. (skills with mediocre duration spirit wave and energy heat wave see how they work below)
6)Great cooldowns on dots. most of cranes dots have fast cooldown good for spamming
Weakness of Cranes:
1) Not a Newb friendly class, players new to this game might struggle with the cranes skill set
2) Lack of a true stun. Cranes dont have stuns like other classes usually there stuns require a certain type of dot present or they wont work.
3)Long cast time (alot of cranes skills have cast time inorder for the move to work) actually they have the most moves with a cast time, if its a sleep move, a strong energy attack or a strong dot cranes require some time to charge there best moves while most other classes dont.
4) Long cooldowns (cranes skills like thousand slashes, have the longest cool down inthe game with 1min 45 seconds without cd gear) alot of crane moves have a very long cooldown which doesnt allow them to easly crank off the same combos as quick as other classes.
5)Short Range DOTS (some of cranes dots are very short range, leaving them exposed for an enemy stun to hit them while a crane is trying to get close enough to hit there target)
6) IM not a FAN of a cranes weapon (bad joke lol) c kinda looks shitty to be honest a fan really wtf was those creators thinking.
7) very squishy die easily in pvp, dont expect to survive more than a few hits in battle and expect to get 2-3 shotted.