Continuation?? ;-;

• I was wondering, is it worth it to continue playing?
    Now this is coming from one of those random people just sitting in Korin not even lvl. 70.
    These kind of threads appear often, but the question is what is it even to do anymore. :/
    I want to keep supporting and keep playing until the OB, but I don't know what to do about (Remake? / PVP? / CC I heard is getting fixed soon / TMQs as well)
    -
    I was also thinking of making a Fighter over Turtle. In you preference what's better?
    Fighters are challenging to play but Thunder seems fun. And Turtles have stuns and Kames so I always thought they were better.

• Hi :)

I'd say take time and enjoy yourself rather thann race through the quests to get to the end ASAP.

IF you do want to start a new character then i'd suggest picking the Turtle over the Fighter as IMO Turtles are much more fun to play as.

However FIghters have their own style and play to them too. it's harder to play as a fighter as you'd mainly be using physical attacks so you might get yourself into trouble regarding mobs swarming you and such where as a Turtle you can hit them from afar.

I have a love for Fighters simply because the first character i made was a fighter but i've also made Cranes, Turtles, Karma Majin, Plasma Majin, Dende and Grand Chef Majin. I can honestly say i can't really pick a favourite properly because each has their own style and fun to play as :D !

In regards to the two you wish to play as i would suggest Turtle. It will take a while for you to get the 'good attacks' such as the big and super Kamehameha but once you do get them it's very fun to destroy lots of mobs with it.

Fighter can decimate single mobs in quick succession but Turtles are better at Rounding / Farming.

• Well, everyone ia going to jump in and say that pre open beta is to find bugs.
    Aaand....well allmost all of those level 70s leveled through bots.

Anyways, i created a fighter in this pre beta since i never had one. Reached level 44 to test thunder, and i reported that attack speed is still buged.

Since def and dodge don't work and super saiyan doesn't work. I stoped playing.

Also, Tmqs, tut island, ccbd are almost done.

One point to keep in mind though, the development has been really really good, Daneos is a machine, no criticising his work, i am really thankfull.

He also goes on facebook quite often, and i noticed that he changed the information on "about" in dbo global fb page. There is one thing he didn't change though.

"Official Release 2016"

Aaaaaand yes, Turtles and fighters are both fun, I will main turtle and also fighter.

• Yeah, def and dodge not working really turned me off on how I play. I used to play TW but never got the understanding. But this is fair I guess.

• No def, no dodge, attack speed buged, yes you get my point regarding fighters at this moment.

Well, i guess i will just wait patiently, because right now loads of bgs have been reported and all that good stuff, quests, skills...

Still, that updated fb page and still saying 2016.

• Yeah, def and dodge not working really turned me off on how I play. I used to play TW but never got the understanding. But this is fair I guess.

I understand that part. However i got my fighter to level 70 with little problems. As with anything you need to understand your limits :)

The fighter gets really really fun when you get more of the Adult Class skills (i really enjoy it when i unlock Big Bang Attack) the bugs are a hindrance sure. But that effects all classes. Dodge does indeed work, but not as it once did in retail and is still being worked on. (you can dodge skills but not as much as retail)

I'd say give the turtle a shot first then try a fighter if you're still interested :)

• Yeah, I agree. I might make ANOTHER turtle. My current build isn't so hot and I'm not a fan of the name or anything XD.

• Hello there! I am considering that you're bored because you don't know what to do. I get you! I get bored as well sometimes..But making new friends, making strange and new things in-game would be pretty different. You can do funny videos, play with your friends some tournaments that you would create and surely try other class for make some difference ^-^- However be updated about the new things that Daneos is doing for us and play them for eliminate your boredom.
    Make which class you would like to try, and if you're still bored, help people with your own experiences in the game. Or just take a break and wait the release of OB.

• You can play an energy fighter, easy for pve but i can't say the same for pvp

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!