Dragonball Hunt Suggestions

• I know this is a topic where I will probably get a lot of people flaming me and what not but I still feel strongly about this discussion.

Right now we have Dragonball hunts ONLY on Saturdays and it happens 2 times on that day. This is fantastic for people who have Saturdays off or are young and are able to utilize playing the game on Saturdays, unfortunately this is terrible for everyone else who has no chance at all to log in on Saturday to dragonball hunt.

This means if you cannot log in on Saturday at the specified time you can never obtain SSJ or any of the dragonball wishes or simply partake in the fun event every week.

I know some people here will say "well thats to bad you cant please everyone". That is absolutely true you simply can't BUT you can do a better job to spread it out and please MORE people.

I understand Dragonballs should be difficult to get and its a privilege to show off you were able to gather all of them and get your SSJ, Majin Buu or Namek ability ect. Though if you spread it out and have it on 2 days a week either having it both Saturday and Sunday or another idea is 1 day during the week and 1 day during the weekend.

This would spread things out more and allow more people to join in on the hunts, yes unless you do the hunt every day for 2 hours you simply won't please everyone and personally I think it should be almost everyday for 2 hours but if not it should still be spread out more.

These are some of my ideas, I know this has been mentioned before on this thread but I really feel Daneos should revisit the idea and balance out the hunts so more people can partake in them as right now it feels extremely unfair.

• well now matter what daneos does theres someone not going to be happy. I think the current setup caters to most people that play the game. that being said maybe once every 2 weeks put a dragon ball hunt on a week day so then it is still a previllage for players to obtain wishes an it gives players who cant play on the weekend a chance to get a wish

• Dragon Ball Event should be only Friday Staurday and Sunday.

Being abl to be have ur respective transformation its essencial to the playing experience,

and for all the gold and items can get from there to sell just lower their npc price sell and nobody can abuse it anymore.

Its pretty easy to make the game fun whit out ruinign it

More Dragon ball Events is a must

• Even if they change it , you will ALWAYS have people complaining about it .

You are correct, I mention this in my original thread and I will use a hypothetical number. If its only available on Saturday lets say that 75% if the player base can't log in and therefore you have a large portion of people who may quit the game out of frustration because they are not being heard.

Now lets say you add days like the above person mentioned, it should be "Friday, Saturday and Sunday" this would therefore appease a larger portion of the player base and now accomidate 90% of the player base. Yes 10% will still be unhappy but by doing such a simple change you now have made many more people happy.

That to me is worth a lot, of course people who can play on Saturdays don't care because their needs are being met and simply they don't care about the people's needs who aren't.

This is why its important to be addressed and you have to look passed yourself and put yourself in someone elses shoes who's missing out on something that is a key part of the game and makes it alot of fun.

• Even if they change it , you will ALWAYS have people complaining about it .

No way. I would love to see someone complain about adding extra Dragon Ball hunt days. I always wanted them to be longer even when I played on the older versions. I believe they added more Dragon Ball hunt days at one point during the Korean version. Making the Dragon Ball hunt a full day would be awesome too.

• In old DBO i believe DB Hunt was everyday at a specific time... I can''t really remember. Don't quote me on that lol, but as far as DBO Global -- I believe it should be saturdays and sundays. Mostly everyone has either of those days off from work/school/etc o3o"

• i dont know if we get more hunt time is it good or not
    because more hunt time means more unbalcend the the game
    even with this 2 times on saturday some gays have ssj,pure majin,great namek and all dragonbuff that is way to fast
    maybe they should change hunt from saturday to sunday but dont at more hunt times

even with this 2 times on saturday some gays have ssj,pure majin,great namek and all dragonbuff that is way to fast
    maybe they should change hunt from saturday to sunday but dont at more hunt times

Lol more db hunts?? Shhh pls bullshit too big these guys want 50 wishes every week

easy make DB hunting like TW
    THE HARD WAY not like this bs
    u wont see 50 wishes u rarely got a db in TW

In old DBO i believe DB Hunt was everyday at a specific time... I can''t really remember. Don't quote me on that lol, but as far as DBO Global -- I believe it should be saturdays and sundays. Mostly everyone has either of those days off from work/school/etc o3o"

in TW it had db hunt twice a day but finding dbs was pretty hard.
    cant remember if it was HK or KR they had Db hunt times from friday-sunday. (cant remember tho)

How would the game be unbalanced with an extended hunting time? Lol They extended in the original DBO and it only got more people playing.

• Firts,sorry dor my bad english

Do acumulated drop

Example:You have 5% of one normal mob drop you ball
    This only works with the mobs whit ball icon

Firts mob:5 % of drop
    You kill the mob
    Now the rate is(for example)5,1 of DB drop
    If you have (again)for example,a 40% of drop rate and the mob gives you DB,the rate return to 5%,for no 50 wishes in 2 events

Comment this suggestion :D

• easy make DB hunting like TWTHE HARD WAY not like this bs
    u wont see 50 wishes u rarely got a db in TW

in TW it had db hunt twice a day but finding dbs was pretty hard.cant remember if it was HK or KR they had Db hunt times from friday-sunday. (cant remember tho)

I support this, make DB drop like TW. It's too easy as it is now.

Changing subject, there will be always someone that can't join an event or something "X" day. I remember not being able to participate in any Budokai because I just couldn't log on that specific day of the week, at the end I got some vacations and went to Budokai, and won my auras. I know it was kinda unfair that specific day and time but I had to accept it.

Now with the DB days it can be arrange to make it 2 days a week but decreasing drop as it was on TW, It suppose to be hard and feel like you won a trophy when you collect all 7, not feel like meh w/e I can get 14 DB on a single event...

• I have a suggestion that works and does not change the balance at all!

Make the hunts still once a week BUT make that 1 day a week fall on a different day every week so its not always set for just saturdays.

This literally allows EVERYONE a chance at getting the balls and is way more balanced as people who are free every saturday have way more advantage than anyone else.

The hunt is 4 times a month so example:

First hunt is on Saturday this week
    2nd hunt is on Sunday the next week
    3rd hunt is on Monday the following week
    4th hunt is on Tuesday the last day of the month

Than it just keeps going the next hunt after that is wednesday and just keeps going....this gives EVERYONE a chance and no one can complain about balance.. this only affects the people who love it on saturdays every week because they get to always play on saturday which isn't fair for everyone else.

I still think it should be more than once a week BUT at the very least this change would benefit everyone.

• Something that also can/needs changing is the appearance of mobs with DBs. This doesn't apply to drop rate of the DBs themselves, but rather increases the chance of a mob potentially carrying a DB to spawn. Considering the current event is set up for Saturdays in two two-hour periods this would help with the complaints and such.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!