How to hatch Plant Egg pet/Get it EXP?

• I have the Plant Egg pet egg and it won't gain XP (it's listed as 0 even after killing hordes of enemies) and it won't hatch. How do you hatch pet eggs? How do you make them gain EXP? Apologies if this is the wrong forum, or if this is already answered in some help guide. I browsed though the player guides forum and help files but I couldn't find any answers.

• To level up your pet you need to purchase the pet food at the per merchant. However as xKuro mentioned, The pet EXP is currently no working correctly and is not coded in yet. (this is reported in the official big bug thread but thank you anyway)

I have the Plant Egg pet egg and it won't gain XP (it's listed as 0 even after killing hordes of enemies) and it won't hatch. How do you hatch pet eggs? How do you make them gain EXP? Apologies if this is the wrong forum, or if this is already answered in some help guide. I browsed though the player guides forum and help files but I couldn't find any answers.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!