What kind of hack is this?

• 1- The Guy used double punch on you....which is a quick attack in consideration.
    2- PicoloverdeBr didn't use his Bold Strike on you. When Activating Bold Strike, you automatically face the target's position.... he never faced your direction....in fact, if you look at the right side of the screen, you'd see a glimpse of Yellow (Dark kind of yellow) flash... the Color of the DOT for Bold Strike

• 1- The Guy used double punch on you....which is a quick attack in consideration.
    2- PicoloverdeBr didn't use his Bold Strike on you. When Activating Bold Strike, you automatically face the target's position.... he never faced your direction....in fact, if you look at the right side of the screen, you'd see a glimpse of Yellow (Dark kind of yellow) flash... the Color of the DOT for Bold Strike

you are new in this game no?
    Look 1.98 min scarlet
    There is a bug that if you enter and go out of tatami you dodge all skills but the animation is bug too, go and test you with your friends -.- you can test it
    Are you a lazy and need that i record more videos -.-????

• Later I'll record a video and you'll see.
    Since I see that you can not prove it for yourself

At this time, I really don't want to be mean to anybody.

I already explained it before to you that it was
    1- Lag
    2- Cast inside
    3- Arena Timing

IDK if you have anything against that...but for some reason...you are very seriously butthurt about a guy trolling you with things he can do!

Even Daneos told you the same thing ...he use the skill when you got into the arena...getting out of it doesnt really help you if the skill is already cast.

Take Dende's for example, if a Dende casts his Kami Mercy while his ally is 25M in range of him, no matter how far the ally goes...even if they double dash (Now in distance more than 50m), the Heal will still apply and fully!

• IF FOR SOME REASON YOU STILL AREN'T SATISFIED...HOW ABOUT THIS FOR ANOTHER EXAMPLE:

1- SK's Bold Strike Bleed starts when the damn Namek is Dancing in the Air....still not even close to hitting the mob.

2- Giant Namek kills every mob around him 1 second before his fists land on the ground.

3- If a Crane Casts a DOT right when they are stunned/paralized, their DOT will still go through and do all it's damage...when clearly neither the animation nor the hit occurred!

4- When Karma Casts Shout, the Enemy is immobilized way before the actual "Shout" Happens when the skill clearly says That you shout then your opponent is shocked!

Point is, friend, that the moment the button is pressed, the damage can't be undone. IT WILL GO THROUGH NO MATTER WHAT THE HELL YOU DO. No Matter if you thought you guarded when the skill happened but were 0.01 Second away or you Got out of PLAT when a skill was casted....

• I wasn't going to jump into this thread but your continued ignorance is irritating me now too.

We've all seen the video (you'd have to before your contribution to this topic would be relevant)

The first time you ran onto the platform, both you and Kyroch were targeting each other (you can see this in the top middle) and it's more than likely he knew you were going to try to hit him as he had you targeted and could see you was targeting him so naturally he'd probably be stood there mashing the attack button to hit you before you came on and hit him first.

When you ran onto the platform and pussied out he hit you in the moment you registered as begin on there.

Also the damage you are taking is so high because your gear is more than likely broken (and before it was on at the highest durability 20 which still loses you function) as you have "???" on stats and such after dying the first time.

Have a quick question. Why are you even bothering to go to a free for all PvP area and complaining when you get killed fairly and legitly? If you are scared of being hit then don't do PvP or if you don't want to be ganged up on go to ranked or do a duel. Your options are plenty and you can always just change channel if you don't like the current selection of people at that particular platform.

It's very clear that both of you knew each other was going to attack one another due to you both targeting. He had the upper hand as he was already in the PvP zone and could mash the button while you had to walk on and then hit him. You're wrong here. We can all clearly see what's happening thanks to your piece of evidence.

Pleaseee ..... ...... Ok
    Continue to live in ignorance, take advantage of the few remaining days of play

• It doesn't take a genius to figure out my name in the game. I very frequently post screenshots to show people what they need or for help purposes. And yes. i did go to the Platform(no idea why you keep calling it that tatty thing when it's not called that anywhere in the game files)

I asked a few people here and there to target and mash attack buttons on me while i ran on and off (like a coward) and yes they did indeed land a hit.

Now again. With experienced users, the DEVOLPER and now at least 2 regular users trying out your 'bug' proving it wrong. And even your own video evidence further proving exactly what you did and what happened. Give it a rest. you're just sore that someone beat you in a PvP zone and you don't like it. If you don't want to be beaten then don't go into the PvP (Free for all) zone.

You can't walk into the PvP zone and complain that you was killed. That is its only intended purpose, If you want to fight only one person go duel them otherwise stay off the platform until you can get a grip and quit being a baby about it.

Since he knows so much, let's see if he comes to tatami and he tries it and he will see what I say
    Sure does not pass tatami

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!