Each Channel Has There Own Language

• like, dutch,german,spanish,chineese,italian,portuguese,russia,frensh ... alot more lol wtf thats crazy :p but yea it will be cool if you have your own language channel if you can meet other people from your own language :p (y)

• So there will be diferent chanels for example for english players, german, italian ,polish etc.? So what's the meaning of that? It should be 1 server and few chanels without language restricts like 1-for italian 2-polish etc... Why?? It's online game so that's the point you start the game and see all player playing from diferent regions ;)

• Having a diffrent language in every channel isn't good for two reasons.
    1. You only have 1 server with a few channels, so if you lag in channel 1 (a channel where people speak english) you'll have to move to channel 2 where people speak spanish? that way you won't be able to communicate with people.
    2. That way people from other countries won't play with each other because they have their own channel...and I think it's more fun to see people from other countries play too, like people from spain, russia, france and so on and so fourth, and just for the record, you can learn ALOT by playing a game with people who speak diffrent language, this is how I learned english.
    P.S. There are people from Israel like me too, don't forget us ;)
    Maybe we're less than people from spain and france but we're not one or two people.

• @up
    I think its all about game chat channel.
    It would be great to have country chat channel.
    As people who played DBO before should know that chat was customizable, so you can chose if you want see trade chat, lfp chat, global chat etc.
    If we will have country chat channels we will able to chose which one we want to see, so you wont see for example chinese which you dont understand.

• this is a terrible ideia, come on i have to play only with brasilians and portugueses, a server wich divide gruops couldn't be named global ... I think divide the server is already terrible, and divide this server in channel related with our own leaguage It is even bad. make a real global server ...

• We will

Realy? This will ruin the game, sorry...
    If people go to Karin Arena for pvp, they need to be in same ch... how they will talk in chat?
    First, will ruin chat when pvp in same ch, like i say, and next will ruin when we play with people from another country.
    Everyone will try to enter in english channel to play with everyone -> Overload -> Crash
    Other way, they can only play with people from native language or don't talk with anyone.

Sorry, but that will be a very xenophobic game, segregating people for their native language.
    Other thing is that Global and Trade chats should be for all channels, how you guys will organize that?

Better idea is that Nady93 says.
    Create a chat channel with the language name and people customize to show that one if want to talk only that language.

• @up
    I think its all about game chat channel.
    It would be great to have country chat channel.
    As people who played DBO before should know that chat was customizable, so you can chose if you want see trade chat, lfp chat, global chat etc.
    If we will have country chat channels we will able to chose which one we want to see, so you wont see for example chinese which you dont understand.

I agree with Nady93! Somethimes trade or lfp chat got me really annoyed, but if you can customise it to show only the language you like it would be cool!

• We explained this before, we are going to have probably 4 channels, all of them will share same database means you can play with your character at any of them. Why 4? We will have them on different continents so players can choose where to play according to their location (ping).
    The channels will be located at :
    America
    South America
    Europe
    Asia

• I agree that there should be at least some form of language-specific communication. Trade chat was so clogged up with multiple languages that a post written in your language would disappear in seconds to posts of a different language, making it more difficult to contact other people who speak it. I'm not sure language specific channels are necessary (though VERY common in professional MMOs), but I agree there should be some way to restrict chat or something.

• We explained this before, we are going to have probably 4 channels, all of them will share same database means you can play with your character at any of them. Why 4? We will have them on different continents so players can choose where to play according to their location (ping).
    The channels will be located at :
    America
    South America
    Europe
    Asia

This is good idea. Works fine for example in Diablo and otthers "blizzard" games.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!