Build Helper : Swordsman Skills [ENGLISH GUIDE]

• Wait, what that meant for me? I've changed it since xD. I tried leveling with it and it worked (for about 3 levels) and I switched it back to a physical swordsman and go on tmq's and UD's instead now. But thx for the insightful comment.

http://tools.dboglobal.to/?too…0043500401510140501340000

This is the new one if u want to see it. I'm debating over having 3/3 Shake or have my remaining SP into increased hit rate/dodge

Shake isn't worth the SP, especially since you have good Hitrate to begin with. The Energy Defense drop is also useless since you aren't run strong, Energy Skills.

• Wait, what that meant for me? I've changed it since xD. I tried leveling with it and it worked (for about 3 levels) and I switched it back to a physical swordsman and go on tmq's and UD's instead now. But thx for the insightful comment.

This is the new one if u want to see it. I'm debating over having 3/3 Shake or have my remaining SP into increased hit rate/dodge

Shake isn't worth the SP, especially since you have good Hitrate to begin with. The Energy Defense drop is also useless since you aren't run strong, Energy Skills.

disagree shake worth sp bc if ur swordsman lvl 70 2k hi rate and while fighter has 1500 or 2k so shake means alot to decrease their dodge

Wait, what that meant for me? I've changed it since xD. I tried leveling with it and it worked (for about 3 levels) and I switched it back to a physical swordsman and go on tmq's and UD's instead now. But thx for the insightful comment.

good build. but i recommend this if u dont have high crit rate http://tools.dboglobal.to/?too…3040500101510040500041030 this will make be invincible and dodge everything

• Shake isn't worth the SP, especially since you have good Hitrate to begin with. The Energy Defense drop is also useless since you aren't run strong, Energy Skills.

Yeah I agree.

I used SM before and DrDisRespect you are wrong, ok.

http://tools.dboglobal.to/?too…0040500101510144502640000

This is only good decent build.

You need hitrate passive, and you know that fighters have shit tons of dex and many wear resistance gear with it.

When resistance gets on TW level, you won't be able to land debuff on them with res gear and tons of dex.

You need long range energy blast and strong energy barrage for long range fights as ranked and budokai.

You need scintilation 2 points, those are 2 debuffs aka stuns, confusion or skill lock, fear, what ever.

SM DO NOT NEED DODGE.... I saw on server, SM cry that he can't dodge lol, make fighter if you want dodge.

Spirited Roar - thx to this, SM can draw out power, even if he use KD on MSS (using KD prevent you from making critics).

Still I would suggest energy blasts (kame and strong energy barrage) as KD and power increase on MSS.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• well u see fighters has dodge passive and dex passive which makes them to dodge even more so shake worths the sp trust mew

hile swordsman has only 1 hit rate increase passive

• well u see fighters has dodge passive and dex passive which makes them to dodge even more so shake worths the sp trust mew

hile swordsman has only 1 hit rate increase passive

What ever makes you happy but please don't make posts that SM have weak dmg and can't kill anything, ok mate.

Good luck and have fun.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• What ever makes you happy but please don't make posts that SM have weak dmg and can't kill anything, ok mate.

Good luck and have fun.

u wana fight me? ill show u how i wreck nameks

You didn't level Glaring slash or hitrate passive or even max quick attack, FOC grants Hitrate and SM get a ton of FOC from their mastery passive.

glaring slahes r useless in my opinion cuz i dont see that props add anything and i didnt maxed stun quick attack cuz u have enough time to use buff like rp recovery and stun opponent even with non maxed stun second stun. and u dont get it right? i maxed shake so i dont need hit rate passive

• glaring slahes r useless in my opinion cuz i dont see that props add anything and i didnt maxed stun quick attack cuz u have enough time to use buff like rp recovery and stun opponent even with non maxed stun second stun. and u dont get it right? i maxed shake so i dont need hit rate passive

Glaring slashes reduce props by 30...that means you deal 30% more damage....and recieve 30% less dage during that debuff period...not sure if you only do duels but...at ranked, without your maxed quick attack...since shake is so worth it...where would you get time to rebuff them and use recovery buff?...since hitrate is a passive it doesn't require time spent to buff/debuff...I think thats what everyone is trying to say...either way...I'm positive once you do more PvP and level up you'd change your mind on those stuff

• Glaring slashes reduce props by 30...that means you deal 30% more damage....and recieve 30% less dage during that debuff period...not sure if you only do duels but...at ranked, without your maxed quick attack...since shake is so worth it...where would you get time to rebuff them and use recovery buff?...since hitrate is a passive it doesn't require time spent to buff/debuff...I think thats what everyone is trying to say...either way...I'm positive once you do more PvP and level up you'd change your mind on those stuff

u wont see me with passive hit rate. and i dont do more dmg with props

• Except props do more dmg/reduce dmg people have tested it, and you will complain full dex fighters are dodging your attacks even without dodgepot.

Well you didn't learn anything lol

yea bc they have 1k dodge with no dex and swordsman has 900+ hit rate. so how they cant dodge my attacks. think about it im not willing to use focus. im ready to fight ya and take screenshot that im better then u fa%!

• Guys, I mean those DBO Veterans, please don't downgrade yourself to this level.

Some people can only learn it on hard way and please when it happens, if they make posts where they cry, remove that posts.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!