Build Helper : Swordsman Skills [ENGLISH GUIDE]

• lets fight right now. cuz icemanboss got scared(killed me in pvp arena from behind and ran away)

Cant come online now T^T ....Sunday I will....I've got a lol 70 and 40...so if you wanna fight the 70 I suggest you level up a bit...I have no problem fighting with the lol 40 tho....also...if you wear 0 props...you can get a negative value...so glaring would make their props minus 30...that includes the normal attribute

• with unlimited kd and crits lmao. i already do 12k crit to +10 even im lvl 56. and pls explain me this. glaring slashes decreases atrributes (props). ok fine. but tell me this how can glaring slash decrease anything if opponent doesnt have any props???

you should also not that at endgame everything changes....SKs will eventually be able to achieve 100% anticrit...so you will not be able to crit against them no matter what...and without high focus and hitrate...a high resistance char will give extreme problems...but at someone said...you'll eventually learn it

• you should also not that at endgame everything changes....SKs will eventually be able to achieve 100% anticrit...so you will not be able to crit against them no matter what...and without high focus and hitrate...a high resistance char will give extreme problems...but at someone said...you'll eventually learn it

Correct: 10% glove,25% buff,39%jacket,15% title thats already 89% anti crit lol, imagine if they have dogi ball as well. It was insane with scouter chips too lol

• Shake isn't worth the SP, especially since you have good Hitrate to begin with. The Energy Defense drop is also useless since you aren't run strong, Energy Skills.

I honestly didn't expect that much feedback in such a short time, so thank you! I'm a noob. (I am not afraid to admit it) been playing for 3 months, and hope u understand when I ask this:

1. I'm going to follow Iceman's build, but is putting 100% faith in just MSS worth it? not having any other points into SS or FLash concerns me, but if it's fine then ok

2. I've been searching on the web and players with about a year experience, but none can answer this question of what item effects should a swordsman look for? Idk whether it's cons equip (including weapons) or lp/ep% regen, or other

3. No kaioken?

thx again, and sorry if this seems a bit much :D

• Edit: just realized this is the SM guide ?

As for gear it would depend on your play style...for weapons...you can go for phycrit rate for more consistent crits....or crit dmg % for harder crits...thats when aiming for crits, however, if you're going to use a KD spam technique (PvP mostly) you can use focus as you can't crit with a KD...its advisable to have both sets eventually so you can switch it up

• Ok, and it really isn't my build, it is just default SM build that most of pro SM's used.

MSS is low CD skill soo you can spam it, rest of sword skills are lvl 1 cuz you don't really need them much.

Sword Slash you use when you KD already someone or while MSS is on cooldown just to deal some dmg.

Flash on lvl 1 is alright, and you mostly use it against classes that want to keep distance or stun, flash and MSS combo.

SM Gear:

Weapons gloves and sword %physical critic dmg only.

You don't need focus since you have tons of it and most of stuns and KD are based on success rate.

Jacket, pants, boots - well when auto pot gets added (silver chests), you can go with %lp, %lp, con but now full CON.

Earrings - props.

Neck - success rate( or for fast killing 5 critic rate neck with success rate, from quest)

Rings - props (energy reflect + con) or you can go full CON.

I saw SM invest dex in gear, while it is good, give you critic rate, it is bad too.

If you really want to see dif while using dex, you need CC Black last end set lvl 70 that gives you 34 dex x3, 34 dex earrings, 17 dex rings from krakken.

Then you will feel that dex, and while using props with Spirited Roar, will give you insane buff of dmg each time.

Plus increased dmg when you attack from back and when you critic, they will mostly die since you use RP power increase on MSS.

If you have any more questions about SM or any other classes, pm me and I will do my best to help out.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• 1: MSS is the absolute best move easily, so much so that even an Energy Swordsman should max it. For casual PvP and PvE it'll be enough to only have it maxed, especially if you have cooldown gear, but generally I'd suggest maxing at least one other physical move.
    2: On your armor: CON(tons of LP) or DEX(extra critrate and dodge/resist). On your gloves/stick you want to get crit, maybe FOC to screw over people who stack DEX/anticrit. Don't bother with LP/EP regen or reflect on a swordsman, you should be too worried about getting one-shot to think about those stats.
    3: Without it's retail critrate boosts, Kaioken is rather pointless. Upgrading it to level 3 makes it a bit stronger in terms of damage than SSJ, but that's 3SP you could spend elsewhere.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!