Why DBOG is still P2W (right now)

• To be honest, I don't think that the game will "die" because no one would give cash. (A lot of people been saying that)

There will always be people who put in their money, whether hard-earned or not, into the game.

Heck....If I get a job next year (I'll be 18), I'll dedicate about $50 to $60 per month for the game....I love DBO that much!

Will Daneos run out of donaters?
    ---No... there are always those Chinese and Korean players that we can count on! (It is not racist or anything to be honest, they just do that!!!)

Will Daneos fix some of the P2W aspects of the CS?
    ---Yes... he stated on such topics before that he is working on making the most out of the Cash Shop, while still lowering how P2W it is.

• That's youth at it's finest. Enjoy being able to spend that much money freely every month, soon it's gonna start getting harder.

I fully understand...and that's why I am doing it
    I dont think I'll donate if I have responsibilities in my house. By the time I will be working, hopefully 4 members of my family will also be working with High paying jobs, I can dedicate some of my income to this game and the rest for the house and everyone in it! :)

• its p2w for noobs really if u advance far enough in the game u will know that u can get like 70% of cash items in game for free :P or heck just buy the cash items with the zeni u farmed from other players dont cry like a bit#h about say its gonna ruin the game for me being able to play this game is more than enough and if that means the cash shop remains then hell thats a small price to pay to play this game :P

• No one forces you to buy these items. Don't like it? Dont play...

Wrong. Want to win at competitive tournaments or end-game dungeons? You're still losing out to autopot players. If you want to be truely relevant, you ARE actually forced to have Autopots.

its p2w for noobs really if u advance far enough in the game u will know that u can get like 70% of cash items in game for free :P or heck just buy the cash items with the zeni u farmed from other players dont cry like a bit#h about say its gonna ruin the game for me being able to play this game is more than enough and if that means the cash shop remains then hell thats a small price to pay to play this game :P

You missed the point. Especially so if you ACTUALLY thought I want the Cash Shop gone. Read the posts BEFORE getting your inner White Knight on.

And got full set nice upgrade in just one day. That's what i mean. Pure P2W in TW/HK/KR.

Though it feels crappy since someone like that doesn't put in any effort, that's not Pay 2 Win. Anyone can get a +15 set with hard work and time. These guys are just skipping the hard work and time part by putting in tons of money. In the end, both a non-casher and casher can stand on the same level. But if the casher has access to Autopots and Dogi Balls, they'll always be stronger. Those items are true P2W.

• u can buy every single shit in this game with cp its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad

specially fcking white stones 1$ was really really too much, farming stones is pain enough!

BUT NOW 1,50$ just 1 white stones DOUBLES up the price of U70 RED

THIS IS SO UNBELIEVABLE PAY2WIN, THIS GAME IS A MONEYMACHINE, PAY 300 DOLLAR OR MORE OR STUCK ON +10 or +11 FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!!!!

• 2 simple solutions i can up with only use 1 @EchoSon

1)remove dogi balls for pvp keep for pve
    and remove autopots for pvp keep autopots for pve

or

2) make an event that allows non cashers to get dogi balls and autopots so they can get them with hard work since your main concern is how non casheirs cant seem to get these items

• for me i want the original game back
    and all this item are from the original game and have almost the same price,

Exactly, so you could see real good players, I do not like p2win, it's pay, pay, and pay and you get "good gear, +15 upgrades, etc very easy, without any effort, I'd like you to come back like Dbo tw, although with little p2win.

• I just love seeing people always say don't like it then don't play. Well if you enjoy a dead server sure. I can guarantee that those stuff will make the server much less more populated than it could be.

There are many ways for F2P games to be not completely P2W. Just because you change or removed some stuff doesn't mean other can't be added to help generate money.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!