Fighter Build Advice (PVE)

• I'm leveling my fighter currently to level 30. I want to know if:
    http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Fighter&build=060110410100010400102010000415001153144103110510500

Is a good build for it, PVE-wise. My first time using a fighter tbh. Mostly stuck with turtles. :sleeping:

if you want a useful pve build, try to max out energy passive skills and energy attacks. this is just something i recommend

• Your definitely gonna wanna max out big bang and leave final flash at one, also if I were you id consider maxing out storm as a finishing move. Also why do you have thunder maxed but blitz fist at one, either your a speed fighter or your not you cant half ass it. Also two things there's no reason to max evade up when 1. The dodge algorithm isn't properly formulated anyway, and 2. fighters already have incredibly high dodge. Id put that 4 sp into increase hit rate passive which fighters aren't naturally blessed with. now onto your martial artist skill tree your gonna wanna either max quick attack or not touch it at all because having it at 2 is just doing yourself a big disservice. Same thing with kaioken your gonna wanna max it or not touch it at all...

I think this would be a better build for you.. While keeping the element I think you were going for.
    http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Fighter&build=060010410104010300104010000405001155004101104550000

• Your definitely gonna wanna max out big bang and leave final flash at one, also if I were you id consider maxing out storm as a finishing move. Also why do you have thunder maxed but blitz fist at one, either your a speed fighter or your not you cant half ass it. Also two things there's no reason to max evade up when 1. The dodge algorithm isn't properly formulated anyway, and 2. fighters already have incredibly high dodge. Id put that 4 sp into increase hit rate passive which fighters aren't naturally blessed with. now onto your martial artist skill tree your gonna wanna either max quick attack or not touch it at all because having it at 2 is just doing yourself a big disservice. Same thing with kaioken your gonna wanna max it or not touch it at all...

I think this would be a better build for you.. While keeping the element I think you were going for.
    http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Fighter&build=060010410104010300104010000405001155004101104550000

Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Currently with defense not working "Prepared to Roar" seems like a good skill to add on. Since the transformation fix has been added. Super Saiyan can easily replace Kaioken (At least that's my guess atm). The only reason why I keep Instant Transmission is because it's just convenient to me, I was wondering should I remove the points and upgrade Kaioken to Lv. 3, or push them into a passive or buff.

• Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Currently with defense not working "Prepared to Roar" seems like a good skill to add on. Since the transformation fix has been added. Super Saiyan can easily replace Kaioken (At least that's my guess atm). The only reason why I keep Instant Transmission is because it's just convenient to me, I was wondering should I remove the points and upgrade Kaioken to Lv. 3, or push them into a passive or buff.

I'd say for your build super saiyan over kaioken, especially for the energy boost, also if they ever do fix the defense a viable option might be to lose spirited roar, and just pair might with prepare to roar, that would leave you with two left over skill points and if you ditch instant transmission that would give you enough sp to max kaioken, which can be stacked up to 5 times to increase your crits. That way youd be able to have your cake and eat it too, that would also work better with roar. So again you got options.

• I'm leveling my fighter currently to level 30. I want to know if:
    http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Fighter&build=060110410100010400102010000415001153144103110510500

Is a good build for it, PVE-wise. My first time using a fighter tbh. Mostly stuck with turtles. :sleeping:

in pve, it would be better to get concentration only up to lvl 1, because in pve you can just charge up your rp to max without any real danger and use the RP to get your cooldown on your skills. that way you'll save 4SP and have only 11% cooldown less (from 29 to 18) that way you can max out your storm strike (very good for taking down multiple mobs).

I would allso consider into getting your hit rate up to max, so you'll never or very rarely miss an attk (right now it only is implemented for auto attack, but in the future skills will be able to miss/be dodged).

The most used skills to take down multiple mobs are the big bang and the storm strike, currently i'm using it for papaya and i just need those 2 skills to take any mob down.

Final flash in the base form is technichly a bit stronger than big bang base form, but it takes longer to charge and it only dammages mobs in front so if you're planning to farm multiple mobs at once this is not going to help you at all. So only use that to either agro specific mobs from a long range.

Future thoughts:

Tunnel slash is a very weak skill but can be used to attract one mob specifly, but as you might allready know in pve, most of the bosses have minions anyway and it would be better to get the super ghost kamikaze attack, since the mobs will agro the ghost instead and it'll attk them and explode at the very end (that is of course if DBOG has a fully working agressive pet system). This will give you enough time to finish the minions and then only focus on the boss.

• I'm doing a pve fighter and currently level 32 this is my pre master class build:

http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Fighter&build=000110110114010530401210100102000000000000000000000

This build makes thing easier, i already have a pure physical fighter and was hard on those levels, with this build is just the opposite.

I'm not getting sub class because i need to test final effort and energy barrier to it max, right now i'm almost sure that i'll keep those two attacks and if i do this would be my final build:

http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Fighter&build=000110410014010040500410000125001155114001041550000

As a fighter you won't be able to kill multiple targets without being hurt, so i use solar flare for this purpose, it has the same radius than storm strike and 2m more than final effort, i alredy tested this skill with 1sp using my level 65 fighter and i noticed the difference and 1sp is just 20% hit rate, if we talk about 70%... is great for a melee character like us, as we can use storm strike every 2 seconds or use final effort to one shot, that's my dream

• Actually using concentration to its max and rp for cd, you can use storm trike every 1 second, until last patch, now i guess that is every 2-3 before the animation is gone.. can't talk about bing bang yet

Edit: since cooldown has other calculation, we can't use storm strike every second, now you must wait like 6 second using rp, so you are dead if you try that, gg for me, now speed is the way..

• I'd say for your build super saiyan over kaioken, especially for the energy boost, also if they ever do fix the defense a viable option might be to lose spirited roar, and just pair might with prepare to roar, that would leave you with two left over skill points and if you ditch instant transmission that would give you enough sp to max kaioken, which can be stacked up to 5 times to increase your crits. That way youd be able to have your cake and eat it too, that would also work better with roar. So again you got options.

Very wise, that sounds like a solid PVE build. Really, all I need to do is level my turtle, once I hit level 70 on both, it'll be easily to get a Green Skill Book and make a PVP build.

• Honestly, that all sounds like a smart idea. Especially the section for Future thoughts. I'll look into that, hopefully it's fixed soon.
    The reason I have points into Concentration is because I don't know if it'll be nerfed but Dragon Buffs are like 1 hour with it maxed out, at least I've heard that.

• Honestly, that all sounds like a smart idea. Especially the section for Future thoughts. I'll look into that, hopefully it's fixed soon.The reason I have points into Concentration is because I don't know if it'll be nerfed but Dragon Buffs are like 1 hour with it maxed out, at least I've heard that.

true, the cooldowns now are only affected by your skills but in the future there will be good jewellry with 28 cooldown so you can combine that with your lvl 1 concentration to get a decent amount of cooldown (maybe even maxed). the thing is, like i said beofre in this thread, everything is subject to change and it may be diffrent in the future.

So my advice is to use whatever build is fully functioning at the moment and look for what will be changed.

• I think the best thing to do is follow advice of experienced users here and have a green book ready
    since it was already stated in this thread that it's all subjected to change.
    Later on you will probably switch between cooldown gear and other so i guess you should keep that in mind.
    Someone correct me if i'm wrong but is Cell X the mob which drops cooldown stuff?

• I think the best thing to do is follow advice of experienced users here and have a green book ready
    since it was already stated in this thread that it's all subjected to change.
    Later on you will probably switch between cooldown gear and other so i guess you should keep that in mind.
    Someone correct me if i'm wrong but is Cell X the mob which drops cooldown stuff?

Either cellx or octodaddy.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!