Crit. rate bug??

• interesting that crit has been changed. it forces classes that rely on it (sword) to get more crit gear i dont know what to think of this good or bad it seems like in this thread less crit = bad

It's pretty bad. The Swordsman class is ENTIRELY based around critics. There's no exception, energy swordsman or physical swordsman, it needs it's crits, and now all it's buffs that increased it are almost worthless, at best, a level 70 swordsman with all dexterity and crits buff, with full dexterity and crits gear, would get like, what, 15% critical hit rate? Even with the best gear in the game they wouldn't go too far from that number, that's stupid. Hoping they take the community's reaction and fix it, even though this is a test phase, one does never know.

• interesting that crit has been changed. it forces classes that rely on it (sword) to get more crit gear i dont know what to think of this good or bad it seems like in this thread less crit = bad

We can't even change to other equipment that is not Constitution because defenses and dextresity are not working (all clases dodge the same, no matter what level they are or if they wear DEX or not), not even close as they should. Now the "new critical chance" is so bad, that you can use all yor abbilities 3 times in a row and not getting a single critical hit. Before was good, I don't see why daneos had to change this, it was good! Just reduce the critical chance in the kaioken, but don't touch the base one.

• We can't even change to other equipment that is not Constitution because defenses and dextresity are not working (all clases dodge the same, no matter what level they are or if they wear DEX or not), not even close as they should. Now the "new critical chance" is so bad, that you can use all yor abbilities 3 times in a row and not getting a single critical hit. Before was good, I don't see why daneos had to change this, it was good! Just reduce the critical chance in the kaioken, but don't touch the base one.

Dex is working Daneos stated that dodging skills is disable atm

• Dex is working Daneos stated that dodging skills is disable atm

Admit it, is not, I have not seen a single fighter/swordsman with full Dex while farming. I have a set for Dex and a set for CON and I dodge the same with constitution, is not working, simply as that, the calculation that daneos made to it is not right. With a fighter I can dodge the same attacks as every other class. Yes, I know the dex is deactivated for skills, I'm talking about the mobs (auto attacks), also, I've seen people from level 20 dodging mobs from 68-69. So yeah....
    Also, I don't wanna get out of the main topic, I already did but, get back to it. The thing is that the actual critical chance is... way lower than before, I don't know if the original game had this low chance or we just have to accustom to the new chance.

• do you have 2x29 dex earrings? Don't expect to dodge every with ONLY 2 piece of dex gear :dshocked::comcom19:

I didn't say that I expect to dodge everything. What I say is that doesn't matter if you wear a full Dex build against a full Con build, doesn't matter if you are a fighter, a karma, a healer, all will dodge exactly the same. This is how it should not be. The dodge rate looks more based in level of the player than build.

• Admit it, is not, I have not seen a single fighter/swordsman with full Dex while farming. I have a set for Dex and a set for CON and I dodge the same with constitution, is not working, simply as that, the calculation that daneos made to it is not right. With a fighter I can dodge the same attacks as every other class. Yes, I know the dex is deactivated for skills, I'm talking about the mobs (auto attacks), also, I've seen people from level 20 dodging mobs from 68-69. So yeah....Also, I don't wanna get out of the main topic, I already did but, get back to it. The thing is that the actual critical chance is... way lower than before, I don't know if the original game had this low chance or we just have to accustom to the new chance

A dodge based character like a fighter should be able to dodge auto attacks, not everything but a good amount, now with different critical chance calculation and cooldown, i can't rely on skills like storm strike, and my crit build sucks, so i'm forced to play speed and just because i have ssj, if i haven't that, well GG.

And yes Dex is working but not like it should, changing parameters also requires to change different classes, if you don't want to badly affect them, example, Crit build and Dex build doesn't worth it right now, is a waste, defence is not working and skills can't be dodged so we'll have to wait to make a final criticism

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!